“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had enjoyed take out from this restaurant several times but had never eaten in the restaurant until recently. Boy did I miss out. What a great staff, very attentive, clean, and beautifully decorated. Very comfortable atmosphere. The food was great. Good portions for the price. We were the 1st to arrive but by the time we left the restaurant was full.

1  Thank Joanne C

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had dinner, classic pad thai and mango curry. We left thinking we had a good meal but we will perhaps try another Thai restaurant next time we want Thai food in the area. By comparison to other small Thai restaurants we frequent in New England, the sauces were watery and not as flavorful. The service was fine,

1  Thank mommysuzie47
Reviewed 4 August 2013

The food was good, but I have had better Thai. There was only one server who was a little overwhelmed. But they are very sensative to food allergies. Two years ago we ate at the Thai restaurant across the street which is less elegant but has tastier home style food.

1  Thank Shoshana C
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I've been a fan of Thai Blue Ginger since they opened- fast service and the food is always excellent. Their lunchbox specials are a great combination- small salad, appetizer, rice and a main course in a bento box. Love their curries and vegetable pad thai. I was a bit disappointed last week when I went out for a lunch meeting here though, and discovered that the prices have gone up recently. My pad thai had gone up by $2, as had seemingly everything else on the lunch menu. I don't know if they changed hands or if they just decided that increases were necessary, but it's too bad. I will certainly go back, but now it'll be more of a splurge than an affordable option.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I have lived in the area for a long time but have never been to TBG. I'm not really sure why, I guess with all the hype around Hope & Olive I just never really got to TBG, but after reading the reviews on tripadvisor I decided it was worth a go. I am every happy I did! Don't let the less-than-modern looking plates and tablecloths steer you away. The food is awesome. I ordered the crazy noodle which was perfectly spiced and so tasty I ate the entire dish (a feat I rarely accomplish). The menu lists the crazy noodle as "two chili peppers" indicating a hot and spicy entree. I'm into spicy, and the heat in the noodles was perfect and well-balanced with the sweetness from the carrots and onions. They don't skimp on veggies or meat in their noodle dishes, despite a low price tag (our whole dinner was under $25). My husband ordered the crispy pad thai and it was also delicious. We went for an early dinner and didn't try any of the beer or wine, but it was nice to see that they offer both and even have a Thai beer, which I will definitely try next time. Our waitress was very kind and our food only took about 10 minutes, despite a pretty full restaurant and numerous to go orders I saw being picked up. If you're in Greenfield, this place is definitely worth a try.