“Perfect Latte Every Time!”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Excellent selection of coffees as well as their own roasted coffee by the pound! Not to be missed when in Franklin County!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

My family has been giving me coffee beans from here as a gift for years. I love the flavor and freshness of their beans. I was finally able to stop in and get a fresh cup of coffee, and it was fantastic. I got an iced columbian and it was bold and strong. Everyone was very friendly, even the other customers. If you like fresh roasted coffee beans or delicious fresh coffee this is the place to go. When I am in the area I will never drive by without stopping again!

There were also a bunch of geese in a field behind the coffee shop. My girlfriend enjoyed watching them and it was nice entertainment while we drank our coffees.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

before you get to Shelburne Falls center - or North Adams - for a great cup of java. Scones are tasty, too.

1  Thank BTH1
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Food, ambiance and employees make you feel like family

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Good coffee, friendly staff, but needs to be better trained on preparing foamed milk.