“The best coffee”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I love going to the coffee roaster, getting a cup of my favorite chai, and sitting at one of their cozy tables. It is a very relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I love strong, full-bodied coffee and Coffee Roasters has just that along with teas and hot chocolate. Their baked goods are wonderful and they have 2 locations in Franklin County.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Good coffee, but some of the cafes are very tiny. For example I visited he one in Greenfield on Federal Street, and found that even though there was wi-fi, the table caught the morning sun so it was hard to use the laptop. It just didn't seem like a relaxed place to hangout or meet friends if that's what you're looking for.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Has good coffee and pastries to go and a few cosy tables. The service can be a bit slow when people are standing three deep for their coffee but it's worth the patience. The chocolate dipped biscotti is especially good, as are all the varieties of biscotti.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

I thought we were in trouble. After a long weekend of rope courses, hiking, etc. we had a long trip back home ahead of us. We stopped in to the Shelburne Falls coffee shop and I ordered a large iced Latte. I was told by the staff that they had no ice. I figured that was game over... but we figured something out. The coffee was exceptional... enough that the whole car load of us commented on it for a good 50 miles.