“Great coffee drinks”

Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great coffee (Winter: Frosted white mocha Latte is the best! / Summer: Iced Coconut cream iced coffee) and sandwhiches (try The Hadley). Reasonably priced. Service always great.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Shelburne Falls Coffee has the best coffee ever. I stop there every morning on my way to work. My favorite is the Mexican Organic roast

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Upbeat coffee shop with good vibes.. roast their own coffee and make delicious food to offer for a breakfast or lunch time treat.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I love walking in 2-3 times a day to smiling faces and great personalities!! Let's not forget the best coffee ever! Love this place and recommend it to everyone

Reviewed 31 December 2013

The past two times I've been here have been the absolute best. The employees are so, so friendly, their lunch sandwiches are delicious, (I get the BLT on a wheat bagel) and they take credit cards, which they didn't a few years ago when I first started going there. All the coffee is delicious, but my favorite is the Iced Chai Tea Latte. Once I forgot to ask for it iced, but the wonderful employee was happy to make it again the way I wanted and even let me keep the hot one too. The next time I ordered my BLT again and came home to find a cookie in my bag! I was so happy with the service and how much better it is now than a few years ago when I first started going.