Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Amherst, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 February 2014

My server was great....but I must say that the food was better than I have experienced in the past...typically my feeling about Applebee's in general is that the seasoning on everything is the same so everything on the plate tastes the same

• Visited August 2013

Abington, Massachusetts
“Good enough for us.”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had attended a Memorial service for a fellow US Marine in nearby Northampton and wanted to enjoy our ride back home to the South Shore by way of scenic Rt. 2. This being the start of Columbus Day week-end is usually a good time to make the trip to take in the autumn foliage in its glory. Lunch time had gone by but we were still in need of one so we stopped because we recognized the name from the highway; we used to have an Applebee’s near us years ago, it closed and we miss it.
We both had a spinach with berries and grilled chicken, each of us had a ciabatta bread stick too; both the salad and the bread stick were very good. My mango tea was way too light I should have gone with cold coffee, my husband had regular hot coffee, we both had desserts with coffee; I the small mouse with Oreo cookies and he the brownie with ice cream. We were happy with everything we had but trilled with the prompt and efficient service by Jennifer H. a/k/a “Jen” – the price was excellent @ $34.27 before tip, not bad for a very satisfying lunch. We found the locale very pleasant and the patrons courteous to each other and not loud.

• Visited October 2013
Grenchen, Switzerland
“Fresh salad”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Appelbees is a chain Restaurant. But you get more than you would expect. My husband liked his Steak. I ordered a salad. It was just a quarter of a green salad . Not cut in tiny pieces with a tasting Dressing.

• Visited October 2013
“The food you'd expect from a chain”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Boring food choices at this chain restaurant. The menu is full of photographs of mouthwatering food choices but the actual food doesn't stack up. Their recent renovations are nice.

Visited September 2013
Wayne,nj
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good service typical Applebee's , nothing 5 star but very good. waitress was helpfully with local sight seeing info. Food arrived quickly.

Visited August 2013