“Greenfield Massachusetts Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Greenfield
Baltimore, United States
“Greenfield Massachusetts Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Hampton Inn in Greenfield, Mass. is a well run and convenient location for enjoying the considerable number of attractions in the town itself and the surrounding area. The Inn is clean and well maintained and ALL of the Staff are friendly,helpful and efficient.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton_Inn_Gfima, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, responded to this review, 30 June 2015
Thank you for responding to the recent survey regarding your visit to Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield, MA. I appreciate you taking the time to complete it. I am pleased that you were extremely satisfied with our hotel and that our Team Members exceeded your expectations. We believe that our Team Members are one of the reasons that Hampton Inn & Suites has been so successful.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey. We look forward to serving you again in the near future
Carla Chaffee, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Ipswich, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Traveled to a graduation with 3 kids. Very good value and friendly staff. Kids loved the small pool. Great place to stay in central MA. Right off the highway and easy to access area restaurants. Complimentary breakfast was very good.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Bruce M
Manchester, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed here for one night during a motorcycle trip, using HHonors points. I booked the stay on my phone on my phone only a few minutes prior to check in, and there were no issues. A kitchenette suite was the same number of points as a standard room, perhaps owing to the fact that it was a Sunday night, and the hotel was largely empty.

The suite was quite large. Kitchenette contained a fridge, sink, and microwave in the entryway area. Bathroom sink was in an alcove in the main room area. Room and hotel was clean and appeared reasonably up to date. Room was quiet, even though it faced the highway, with a small buffer of trees. Breakfast was the usual Hampton breakfast. Staff was helpful.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank NHroadrider
Mass.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I recently enjoyed my stay here; that is I enjoyed it once I got out of the very hectic lobby. Apparently the Inn has been full for weeks because of local graduations. After a long wait to check in I found the woman at the front desk to be very kind but very tired and making mistakes. She was alone and clearly needed another person. I'd stay here again, but will try to avoid this time of year.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank GardenG
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for the last five years when I come visit my children who are studying nearby. The staff are so friendly and helpful, and the hotel continues to upgrade its facilities and the rooms so that each year, the experience improves as well. There is always coffee and tea as well as snacks in the lobby. The breakfast staff take pride in their work, especially Pam, so that everything is prepared carefully.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank sslin2016
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was very comfortable. The room was clean and quiet. Access to the pool and exercise room was easy. Snacks provided in the lobby were fresh. The complimentary breakfast offered a nice variety of food. I stayed just one night so didn't have opportunity to utilize the pool and exercise room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank mags f
Syracuse, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was very clean and accommodating. The indoor pool and exercise area were welcoming and well maintained. The bar/lounge and buffet breakfast were a nice amenity. I found the staff to be friendly and accommodating. My stay, while short was everything I could have wanted for a quasi business strip.

Room Tip: Perhaps a room not facing the highway, but not really necessary.