Brandt House
US$98
US$70
US$211
Rodeway Inn(Greenfield)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssun roomgranolacheese and crackerseach morningcharming innpleasure of stayingnew englandstayed here for one nightroom was largeboston areasunroomlinensmarefrigerator
Reviewed 19 August 2010

i booked a room at the inn and never got to see my room. I encountered an emergency that resulted in my best friends death, when I told the people at the Inn they proceeded to take 162.25 out of bank account without my authorization. They did not care that my friend passed away or even that I never got to enter the room. They said they could have rented it and they wanted thier money. Like I knew that my friend would have this emergency and die. They are evil!!!!

Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
6  Thank jfb6215
Reviewed 8 August 2010

I totally recommend this Bed and Breakfast! From the first phone call I made there, I knew it would be a good experience. One great feature is that it was very easy to find! Straight shot from the highway! All the staff were wonderfully helpful and patient and not invasive or hovering. We felt comfortable and right at home! The room was lovely and clean and the food delicious. They have a beautiful porch and a lovely garden. There was a porch swing and also a tree swing from days of yore which was wonderful! I was surprised to find a quaint patio in the garden area with comfy chairs and a gas fire pit in the middle! The area was very pretty. It was gorgeous this morning!
Again, if you are staying in this area, you will not be disappointed if you stay with the kind people at the Brandt House.
Vikki Cunningham

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2010

Beautiful place, friendly staff and great value beats hotel stays anyday..

Reviewed 23 April 2010

The Brandt House was our final stop on our way home from Vermont and we had experienced 3 B&Bs along the way. The Brandt House was by far the prettiest B&B we stayed in, however I wasn't impressed with the service. We arrived late afternoon on a Sunday to find an envelope on the door with our name on it with instructions on how to get to our room. We got settled and headed back downstairs to go into town for a bite to eat. We were met on our way out by someone who introduced themselves and asked if we got into our room ok. She was friendly but not overly welcoming. The next morning we came downstairs for breakfast and everything was set out for you to serve yourself. There were two people chatting in the kitchen next to the dining room and as we sat down a young lady came through the door and asked if she could get us anything. My partner asked for eggs and she obliged but that was the extent of the conversation.

All in all, the house is absolutely beautiful and well worth the money. I guess my expectations were built on the wonderful service and attention we received at the 2 other B&B's from the weekend so this one just didn't live up to the same service standards. We would still stay there again though!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brad S
Reviewed 6 December 2009

Brandt House has a lasting relaxation effect. The bed was comfortable soft cotton and the location is peaceful. We enjoyed a bright attic room that had a fantastic palladian window looking out at tall pines. Some bedrooms are small but the overall flow of the spacious living room, game room, gracious hallways, and especially refined breakfast/dining room is poetic. Interesting art brought together from world travel, including garden sculpture on this mature property. The innkeepers, John and Steve, are very friendly. Other knowledgeable staff are on board, too. Our weekend breakfast was more like a brunch. Newspapers and magazines were available by the fire. Not fussy. Restful and refreshing!

Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends