“The most delicious breakfast I have ever had!”
Review of Hope and Olive

Hope and Olive
Ranked #1 of 60 Restaurants in Greenfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hope & Olive in Greenfield, MA is an award winning New American restaurant serving Lunch, Sunday Brunch, Dinner, Bar Menu, Coffees & Craft Cocktails in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We are happy to accept a reservation for a party of 6 or more, and will accept names on our wait list in advance on the day you plan to come. Thanks for looking us up!
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I ordered the scrambled eggs with black beans and goat cheese - it was amazing. It had a chipotle sauce as well. It came with a salad and fresh fruit.
My husband and I were traveling through Greenfield, MA and he looked up the restaurants on Tripadvisor. This restaurant had great reviews and lived up to them. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was very pleasant. Although it is many miles from my home, I would drive to Greenfield just to eat there again.

1  Thank barbykue

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

One of the handful of places open Sunday night, it was a real treat. I had a peach sangria that wasn't too sweet, and the bread board appetizer with local peaches. The lobster Louie salad was a generous portion of steamed lobster in Russian dressing, with fresh tomatoes and avocado. Took desert to go, come hungry!

2  Thank kathryn r
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Either sitting at a table with family or at the bar with some friends, this place has a menu that will keep every one happy.
Farm fresh ingredients prepared with a creative twist. A drink list that is constantly changing as well as the beers on tap.
The service has always been great for me, both at the bar or at the table. I always love coming in to see a changes menu and new art on the walls.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

A meal at Hope and Olive is always a delight. Everything is cooked just right & the veggies are just the way I like them. My favorite meals have been fish dishes but I confess their burgers come a close second.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hope and Olive is full of super nice employees and great food beer and liquor options. It gets busy on Friday and Saturday nights, but midweek is usually a quick visit. We tend to sit at the bar and eat off the "Bar Board" - always 10-12 small options to choose from.
The only complaint I'd have for Hope and Olive is that they have 0 consistency in terms of getting the same food twice when ordering twice...One day the corn will be roasted with spices, the next it will be boiled with sauce. Don't bother ordering a burger a certain way - they cook it however they want to that day. It shouldn't get you down though because no matter how they do it, it is delicious.

1  Thank chris j