“Great Soup and Salad”
Review of Blackbird Cafe

Blackbird Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Groton
Reviewed 31 January 2013

I've driven by this place so many times and have never stopped. Yesterday I finally stopped and I will definitely go back. I ordered the beet salad on a bed of baby spinach and the lentil coconut soup. They were both delicious. Healthy ingredients, relaxing setting and very friendly service. I appreciate that they seem to take pride in their food and want you to have a good dining experience. I like how they use local produce even in January in New England.

1  Thank LGGGNewHampshire

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Maybe this is my urban snobbishness showing, but I have low expectations of food in the suburbs. However, the Blackbird Cafe's Meditteranean and spinach-cheddar sandwiches on rosemary focaccia could not have been better in any big city (although they probably would have come with a little salad instead of chips). There is an easy unofficial exit from the bike trail that leads practically to the cafe. Be warned that Google Maps is wrong about its location. It's in a shopping center, pretty impossible to see from the road. Also, free wifi!

1  Thank Cambridge39
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Always had good meals here. Anything sandwich can be made Gluten free. Yipee!! Nice atmosphere and friendly people too.

1  Thank BeachcrazyBoston_MA
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My husband had a good breakfast here so took me for lunch. The sandwhich was OK, not good. I won't be going back

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Forget the chain coffee shops, this is amazing, organic coffee, lattes, espresso, etc. I also love their salads and soups. Gluten Free options available! Great place for a little business meeting over breakfast or lunch. The owners: Katie and Luke are good people!

Cheryl