Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst
Comfort Inn(Hadley)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayice waterwafflesgreat place to staycoffee and teawould definitely stay here againroom was cleanfree internetfresh fruiteasy accesshampshire collegecomfortable staymy daughterwe've stayedthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2011

My daughter had a soccer camp at Mount Holyoke College, so we stayed five nights at this Hampton Inn and really enjoyed our visit. The hotel is very clean (the hallway stairwell the nicest stairwell we have seen) the breakfasts are great, and the staff is so friendly. I got to know Debbie during the length of my stay - thank you for your support, Debbie! I also appreciated the little touches - cookies in the afternoon, 24x7 coffee and a great scrapbook of places to see that was very useful. Finally - the location is very convenient to the different college campuses and for sightseeing. It was definitely a home away from home. My daughter wants to attend Holyoke, and this will be our place to stay for the next five years.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2011

When we pulled in, outside was new looking and inviting. The rooms however were not. A bit dirty and dated we were disappointed that the interior did not match the exterior. With a few cosmetic changes, the property could be greatly improved as the Location and Exterior are good.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I have stayed at many Hampton Inns and this Hampton Inn met my expectations quite nicely. I am a Hilton Gold member and was upgraded from a King room to a King Study-Suite. I did not really need the upgrade as I was traveling alone but it was nice to be thought of at check-in. I stayed here for two nights while attending a conference at Smith College. The room was very clean, the water pressure worked fine, and the bed seemed fairly new. My room faced west and in the afternoon it would get quite hot (even with the AC going). There are only the opaque curtains to cover the windows with. I think this is a design flaw at this hotel.

Mike, who worked the front desk at night ,was excellent. He graciously offered restaurant suggestions as well as honest opinions about which ones he liked and did not like. He suggested a walking / bike path for me to run on, which is right across the street (behind the Butterfly Chinese restaurant). (Check it out if you stay here.) This Hampton Inn has a pool and a small exercise room next to it.

I would have no trouble staying here again.

Room Tip: Along Route 9 there is a 12 miles Bike trail.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We stay here once a year when we visit the 413. Always an excellent experience! Rooms are clean and of good size. Front desk staff are always helpful and friendly. Plenty of parking, and only a 5-10 minute drive to NoHo, and 10 to UMASS. I found their prices have gone up, so they must know they have a solid hotel. Wish the prices were a tad lower, but oh well.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I’ve stayed at this Hampton Inn several time (visiting friends and sometimes tournaments’ my kids are in), and being a Hilton Honors members I can say this is by far the best in the Western Mass area for a Hilton Product. The staff is more than friendly and have always helped us out finding a place to eat or something to do. The rooms are always great and I’ve never had a problem with them what so ever, always fresh, clean and prepared correctly.
I’ve recommended it to other parents who are in our tourneys and friends visiting the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family