“Above the Frey”

Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Hadley
Reviewed 17 September 2013

In an area where hotels/motels tend to be mediocre, it doesn't take much to rise to the top. Hampton Inn in Hadly, MA goes way above and beyond to provide a clean, comfortable room and facilities for its guests. The room was immaculate, the staff was friendly and helpful. I'm glad I chose them, you will be glad you did too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
beriley, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Hi Ken,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is really great to see the hard work of our staff here at the Hampton Inn is recognized and appreciated. We enjoy our jobs and we love our guests. I really appreciate that you took the time to comment on your stay with us. I am most appreciative that you noted the efforts of our staff for going the extra mile to make your stay so pleasant.
"Til your next visit ... enjoy the beautiful Fall season.
Betsy Riley

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before and have found it to be clean and well operated. The staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms clean. Breakfast ain't bad, either! The hotel is very nice looking and well kept. It is in an area that is mostly rural but with easy access to major roads and highways. I would stay here again and plan to in the futue.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great value hotel. Clean and well run. Best of the Hampton Inn type. No services within walking distance. Distant from downtown; reachable by car. Easy major road & Interstate access. Adjacent to a bike trail.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I decided to stay here to visit family. I was so pleased with the facilities and the complimentary breakfast. I got more than i asked for when booking the room and I'll be sure to recommend it to other and stay there again, especially since i've become a new Hilton Honors Member.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Good day Jessica,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn on Trip Advisor. My staff and I realize you have choices and we are especially happy that you have chosen to stay with us. I see that your stay was a really pleasant one. We try to make each and every guest feel as you did but we are super happy to see you post your comments. I will share with all the staff and from all my staff we hope to see you again soon!
Betsy Riley

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel is convenient to Northampton, MA -- just about five minutes away. It is comfortable, clean, and friendly and the prices are reasonable. A good place to stay when visiting colleges in the area or a daughter at Smith.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

We stayed here while bringing our son to College and it was an outstanding experience. The room was very clean, the location was convenient to the schoold in the area, the staff was very friendly and we had a great breakfast. We will stay here every time we come for a visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here overnight to drop our daughter to her first year at Amherst College. The Hampton Inn is a few minutes away and in a perfect location. The staff were super friendly and nice. The room was VERY clean and fresh smelling. We had a jacuzzi in our room and enjoyed it immensely. Having the complimentary breakfast is a nice perk!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hadley
Courtyard Hadley Amherst
#3 of 5 in Northampton
Hotel Northampton
Hotel Northampton
#2 of 5 in Northampton

Been to Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst? Share your experiences!