Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Northampton(Northampton)
Comfort Inn(Hadley)
View Hotel
All reviewscookiescomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayice waterwafflesgreat place to staycoffee and teawould definitely stay here againroom was cleanfree internetfresh fruiteasy accesshampshire collegecomfortable staymy daughterwe've stayedthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Room was super clean, large and very comfortable. We had a king bed room and there was plenty of room for our baby's pack and play. Staff was very friendly, especially the ladies who took care of the breakfast in the morning. Breakfast is included and it's great. There are plenty of options: coffee, juice, tea and milk, cereal, yogurt, oatmeals, eggs, potatoes, bacon, waffles and a variety of breads and pastries. It's close to the highway too. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
beriley, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Hello Lark 2328,
WOW thanks for all the praise and kind words. We are so happy you had a great experience at the Hampton Inn in Hadley. Our staff works diligently to create the best accomodations so I am certain they will be joyed to hear your review. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. Hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.
Best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2013

In an area where hotels/motels tend to be mediocre, it doesn't take much to rise to the top. Hampton Inn in Hadly, MA goes way above and beyond to provide a clean, comfortable room and facilities for its guests. The room was immaculate, the staff was friendly and helpful. I'm glad I chose them, you will be glad you did too.

Hi Ken,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! It is really great to see the hard work of our staff here at the Hampton Inn is recognized and appreciated. We enjoy our jobs and we love our guests. I really appreciate that you took the time to comment on your stay with us. I am most appreciative that you noted the efforts of our staff for going the extra mile to make your stay so pleasant.
"Til your next visit ... enjoy the beautiful Fall season.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn before and have found it to be clean and well operated. The staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms clean. Breakfast ain't bad, either! The hotel is very nice looking and well kept. It is in an area that is mostly rural but with easy access to major roads and highways. I would stay here again and plan to in the futue.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great value hotel. Clean and well run. Best of the Hampton Inn type. No services within walking distance. Distant from downtown; reachable by car. Easy major road & Interstate access. Adjacent to a bike trail.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I decided to stay here to visit family. I was so pleased with the facilities and the complimentary breakfast. I got more than i asked for when booking the room and I'll be sure to recommend it to other and stay there again, especially since i've become a new Hilton Honors Member.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Good day Jessica,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn on Trip Advisor. My staff and I realize you have choices and we are especially happy that you have chosen to stay with us. I see that your stay was a really pleasant one. We try to make each and every guest feel as you did but we are super happy to see you post your comments. I will share with all the staff and from all my staff we hope to see you again soon!