“wonderful stay”

Courtyard Hadley Amherst
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Hadley
Reviewed 23 December 2012

Very happy with our stay. We arrived at noon 3 hrs before check-in. Front desk and housekeeping staff had our room ready in only 1 hour for early check-in. Room was clean and spacious. Pool area nice, area around the fireplace was comfortable for visiting for our family reunion.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank laugh50

Reviewed 13 December 2012

I've stayed here again since my first stay and wanted to give a positive update. When I checked in, I asked for a top floor room since I'd experienced noise problems the first time. The hotel was almost full, but she found me a room (wish I'd gotten her name!) on the third floor. It was next to the ice machine which initially worried me. But I never heard noise from another guest. So this stay was great and I know now to request the top floor. The person who checked in really went out of her way to make sure I got what I needed including finding a restaurant and helping with my Rewards points. The bartender was excellent, also. I'd highly recommend this place now - as long as you stay on the top floor.

Room Tip: Rooms on the top floor are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank catherp
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2012

Thank you so much for giving us another chance. The Team and I are thrilled that you enjoyed it. Hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 22 October 2012

What a pleasant surprise! Everyone from the front desk, to the bartender Charlene, the breakfast staff and even the housekeeping were so friendly. It is rare to find great hospitality these days, but it is still present at the Courtyard in Hadley. The kids swam in the pool and then we had lunch (we had picked up elsewhere) out in the courtyard. The rooms were spacious and the beds comfortable. They even have board games and cards in the lobby, to take back to your room or sit and play in the lobby by the fireplace. Our weekend stay felt like a mini-vacation.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This was a great location for us to see fall colors, short distance to the Mohawk Trail (Bridge of Flowers, Shelburne Falls), then up to Springfield and Brattleboro areas.,

Hotel staff is super friendly, suggested activities for us to see. Also allowed us to check in early when we arrived a few hours before 3:00 pm.

The room is clean, roomy, and quiet. The main Russell traffice noise does not start until later in the morning. It is close to several restaurants, Dunkin' Donuts. Very close to the college campus.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Nice getaway great hotel rooms very clean staff efficient and outdoor space unexpected! Way to go Courtyard with this spot it was very nice!!! Nice and clean parking lot rooms were spacious and HVAC units nice as quiet you can even open windows

• Stayed: September 2012
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'll be sure to pass them on to the team. We hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stopped here for one night on our way to the Basketball Hall of Fame. Very clean and great staff. Easy to get to. Good location. Chilis, Applebees, Friendlys across the street. Busy road but quiet hotel. Back of hotel has beautiful patio and scenery of the countryside. (nothing is built up back behind it). I am giving this hotel a 5 because it was spotless, had great staff, really comfortable rooms (triple sheeted beds, comfy cotton, and really large bathrooms), and great location. I'd come back again. Thanks for the good night sleep!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank girlinpinkwaders
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Very nice, new property that is conveniently located to UMass. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable. We really enjoyed the outdoor patio with fire pit. Lobby area is nice and perfect for grabbing morning coffee, reading paper or watching TV. A buffett breakfast is available, but it's pricey.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Flyboy23
Sean W, General Manager at Courtyard Hadley Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. I'm thrilled that you appreciated the public space, especially the Fire Pit. I'll look into breakfast options, hopefully you'll find them more reasonable during your next visit.

Thanks again for the wonderful feedback,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hadley
Hampton Inn Hadley-Amherst
#4 of 7 in Hadley
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Northampton

Been to Courtyard Hadley Amherst? Share your experiences!