All reviews separate building room was clean an older hotel make your own waffles bbq restaurant next door indoor pool military discount the toilet seat hot breakfast in the morning sausage patties golf tournament new hampshire my daughter exercise room free breakfast yogurt coffee maker
Reviewed 15 April 2014

While visiting UMass, this hotel serves the purpose. It is very clean, staff is pleasant and the continental breakfast even included peach juice. Four pillows on each bed was a bonus when other hotels one has to beg for even one additional pillow. Tv included HBO and the pool looked very inviting. Very short distance to UMass and close to restaurants and other amenities needed on a college related trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were on a college tour over spring break to Amherst College. We booked this place because of it's reasonable rates and our previous experiences at Comfort Inns elsewhere. We did not spend a lot of time in the room as we spent most of our time at Amherst College - a 7 minute drive away. We found the place to be simple, clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was a bonus. If we are back at Amherst, we would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very friendly staff. Clean, comfortable rooms. Reasonable rates. Smoke-free building a huge plus. Good location. Nice breakfast. Overall good experience. Enjoyed our stay. Would definately visit again and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our check-in was short and sweet. The young lady at the front desk was pleasant and helpful when it came to places to eat and directions.

Our room was clean and much more quiet then we thought it was going to be. We thought it was going to be loud because it was right at the door to get into all other rooms and because it was next to the ice machine. My guess is, because it wasn't busy, and folks weren't coming in and out all night, I was able to get some sleep.

The breakfast in the morning was as good if not better then most. With Hot sausage, waffles made by you (which means they are nice and hot), several drink options in the juice category, fresh pastries and more.

Room Tip: We only stayed one night, so any advise would be more about any hotel. Get a room on the upper floors and out back, they tend to be the quietest. Oh, bring your bathing suit. The pools looks very nice, clean and and great way to close out a hectic day.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My family and I stayed in adjoining rooms for one night during our New England college tour road trip. I will confess that I didn't have terribly high expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable with decent linens, each bed had four pillows (love that) and the bathroom was spotless. Breakfast the next morning was the usual offerings but the attendant stayed busy replenishing things so I appreciated that. I really wouldn't hesitate to stay here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family