I stayed two nights --- I was attending my college reunion. This is a time share unit (near a ski resort) so I guess they take in "short termers" in the summer/slower months.
Pros: because it was a time-share you got an apartment for basically the price of a hotel room elsewhere. Almost full kitchen (two burner electric unit and microwave, full fridge), large dining table with 6 chairs, living room area and separate bedroom. Property seemed nice, certainly clean.
Cons: OK so it's time share so no housekeeping for two night stay. I can cope, I can make my own bed. But they threatened you with a $25 cleaning fee unless you: strip your own sheets, emptied your own trash (can were up a flight of stairs), and washed dried and put away your dishes. All this with non-negotiable 10 a.m. check-out. If I'd wanted to do my own housework, I would have stayed with a relative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professionally decorated in a traditional New England style, Vacation Village in the Berkshires offers spacious suites with amenities such as fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, and fully appointed kitchens. Commanding a stunning view of the Jiminy Peak ski area, your home at Vacation Village will also serve as your gateway to all that the Berkshires has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vacation Village in the Berkshires reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village In The Berkshires Hotel Hancock
- Vacation Village Berkshires
- Vacation Village At Berkshires
- Village Berkshires
- Vacation Village In The Berkshires Hancock, MA