“Decent quality fast food”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #28 of 54 Restaurants in Hanover
Boston, Massachusetts
“Decent quality fast food”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I like Panera. I pick it up for the kids frequently on the way home from work. The food is decent quality so i don't mind paying a little more but occasionally, when I look at the amount of meat on a half sandwich, I get annoyed. Also, I always check my bag before leaving because stuff gets forgotten or left out of the bag.

Visited May 2014

Norwell, Massachusetts
“Better fast food”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Panera is basically a fast food restaurant without the fries and burgers. The selection is healthier and tastes much better. I especially like the salads and the soup & sandwich combos. I have eaten at many different Paneras and have always had a good experience.

Visited April 2013