“Highlights ”

Ruggies
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Harwich
Cuisines: American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
NEW YORK
“Highlights ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped on here on the way to Chatham. Get the apple French toast, kielbasa and home made biscuits!! These were delicious! Eggs and pancakes were ordinary.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best breakfast place on the cape!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I get real upset when breakfast place after breakfast place has just waffles and pancakes, so this restaurant was refreshing with its vast selection of unique breakfast combinations. I ordered the Irish which has Kale, eggs, swiss and the tastiest sausage I have ever had out at any restaurant.

The waitress was friendly and funny. The decor is relaxing and inviting, more new England than cape cod, which I prefer.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great breakfast for a great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

The food here was great. And even better was the price. We actually ate here twice on our trip it was so good. We ate omelets and traditional egg breakfasts. The wait staff is very friendly.

Visited December 2013
South Dennis, Massachusetts
“Nice breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

We went to Ruggies for the first time this morning. We had to wait a little bit for a table. The coffee is great- one of the best around. Our meals were very good. The waitress was busy but kept up with our table. We will go back.

• Visited October 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Lucky find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

While having some minor repairs done on my car, by a very nice mechanic fiiting me in, my husband and I were directed to Ruggies for breakfast. Nice surprise. The atmosphere was typical of a small town breakfast eatery. The food was excellent. I had the specialty pancakes-apple cinammon. Unbelievably good! Highly recommend. Didn't get back there during our vacation, but will definitely return next time.

Visited September 2013