“Great for a special event”

Twenty Eight Atlantic
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Harwich
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pleasant Bay Road
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My husband & I had a fantastic meal. I indulged in the parsnip & almond cream chowder and caramelized day boat scallops. My husband had lobster & mushroom ravioli, and roasted organic chicken. Everything was prepared perfectly and with great presentation. Our server, Vivienne was outstanding. She was professional, yet friendly, and she and her team were very attentive.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

This restaurant has a lovely ambience and delicious food. Especially recommend the tasting menu, which is very good value compared to similar restaurants in Europe.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our fantastic dinner here for our 24th anniversary. Ehab, Brittany and the rest of the staff made our romantic dinner one of the best meals we have ever had both in food quality and atmosphere. The views are amazing, food is delicious and service top notch. I highly recommend that anyone looking for a special night out stop here.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

My husband and I spent several days at the Wequasset for a board meeting. We ate in the bar area (Thoreau's) for a cozy dinner one night, and enjoyed breakfasts looking out to the sea--best pancakes either of us have ever had!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

There were so many menu options that I wanted to choose. I opted for the tasting menu and was not disappointed. Cannot wait to return.