“Tasty and Fun Creative Italian”

Buca's Tuscan Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 70 Restaurants in Harwich
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We enjoyed a delicious meal. Not a 5 star as service was okay, not great. We absolutely recommend this restaurant to Cape visitors. Great food...be ready for big portions. LOVED the grilled romaine. Okay wine list....

1  Thank Leslie S

Reviewed 27 July 2014

WOW, my wife and i went to the Cape for our 34th anniversary. Our anniversary dinner was at this incredible italian restaurant. I had Melanzane Bolognese. It is better then any italian dinner I ever had including ones in the North End. It was that incredible. My wife of 34 years ordered Vitello Rosa. OMG, I had a few bites and it was outstanding. Before the main dishes, we had grilled Romaine Lettuce. I only ordered this because tripadvisor reviews raved about it and I would have to say this is a thumbs up also. After dinner they brought us over ice cream puffs for our anniversary. How nice was that of them. We had the greatest anniversary dinner. The atmosphere was great. I will give this incredible restaurant the coveted "dbcooperisalive gold award".

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I always want to have seafood while on the Cape! For me, I do not think think seafood when having Italian-that's me! Anyway, we were ready to change it up a bit from our regular summer dining. I called a week before, for I was told reservations are a must! I got one for the desired day. The wait was minimal, but worth it for the cozy table we received in a quiet corner. Everything was perfect from the time of arrival to departure. Our server Judy was great, for we had two junior diners and they were treated in a welcoming manner. They even have a kid's option for dining. Two of the adults had the veal dish and loved it! I had the Pollo Chianti which was divine! Put it on your list if you have not tried Buca's. You will be pleased.

1  Thank Sherribird
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I can see why this place is rated number 1. Food excellent. Staff friendly, attentive and knowledgable, venue small, romantic and tastefully decorated with nice lighting. A great wine list. If you like Italian food and good wine selection then you will not go wrong here.
One important point to note, you do need to book in advance, especially at weekend. Great place.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We've been coming to Buca's for years. On this most recent visit, we had the grilled romaine. I highly recommend this and we ALWAYS get it when we come here. Tasty grilled romaine with a lovely dressing and croutons. Yum. My husband had the cod with pistachio crumbs, grilled tomato & pappardelle pasta. Excellent. I had the sole and shrimp with asparagus and pappardelle which was very good. Portions are big. We had profiteroles for dessert. If you want a lovely, romantic dinner, Buca's delivers. You can't go wrong here.