Charming inn on the water. Greg and Doug are very helpful and friendly to their guests. Countless personal touches throughout the inn make it very cozy and charming. Beautiful views from most rooms. Outstanding views from the large porch and or deck that over looks the ocean. Breakfast is always excellent. Doug bakes the muffins and banana bread personally on the premises. Always fresh fruit and coffee as well as cereal, yogurts, bagels and assorted teas. Definitely not a hotel chain breakfast.
Very nice sized private beach to enjoy as well. Guest can enjoy a leisurely stroll along the mile long shore line. Wychmere Harbor is to one end and Alan's Harbor is to the other. My wife and I routinely walk this gorgeous strip of beach facing Nantucket and Martha's Vinyard.
Any time we have needed something our needs and concerns were always quickly looked after. We never leave here disappointed !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinguished, yet casual and unassuming. The Winstead Inn enjoys the serenity of Harwich Center. Just 100 yards to the Cape Cod Rail Trail and only 1.5 Miles to our private beach front Beach House. Our private vehicle will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the Beach House. The Beach House enjoys its beach front location while being only a seven minute stroll to Harwich Port village. Enjoy the beach, restaurants, and shops without ever needing your car. Cape Cod at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Winstead Inn and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winstead Inn And Beach Hotel Harwich Port
- Winstead Inn And Beach Resort Harwich Port, Massachusetts, United States