“Perfect mix of the charm and beauty you hope an Inn will deliver... and the A/C and privacy you secretly crave.”

Allen Harbor Breeze Inn & Gardens
Ranked #2 of 8 Harwich Port B&B and Inns
North Attleboro, MA
Reviewed 7 August 2009

My mother and I were attending an event in neighboring Chatham and needed to book a hotel room on short notice. I was a bit nervous about this place because they were charging about $100 less for the night that similar properties we found online.

My mother called and spoke to Jim who she described as "incredibly nice". Still, my sarcastic side got the best of me and I couldn't help joking on the way there that we were staying in "some guys house" and it would probably be "creepy".

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived! The gardens were beautiful and the owner Marie was very friendly as she showed us to our room. We were in Room 7, which is not attached to the main house, but in a row of 4 rooms in a separate building. I really liked the feeling of privacy this created. Also, as I mentioned in the title, the A/C was phenomenal, which I've found is not always the case when I travel!

In the morning, we were able to get a good look at the impeccably kept grounds, including a small, but immaculate pool and a labrynth that I wish I had more time to explore.

I still can't believe we paid so much less than "the going rate" in the area for such a wonderful experience.

I highly recommend you book a room with them.

• Stayed August 2009

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 August 2009

Small and quaint.
Clean
Breakfast included-banana bread ,fruits, juice and coffee
1/4 mile walk to the beach
Management was friendly and set up cab transportation for us to attend a party in Chatham. 8miles away -fair was $20-We thought was reasonable.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
Inn On The Beach
Inn On The Beach
#3 of 8 in Harwich Port
The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn

Been to Allen Harbor Breeze Inn & Gardens? Share your experiences!