“Great place to relax and enjoy the Cape”
Review of Inn On The Beach

Inn On The Beach
Ranked #3 of 8 Harwich Port B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Inn on the Beach is a charming little inn on a beautiful private beach. We were here in September, so no big crowds, noise or screaming kids. A perfect get away to relax and unwind. Excellent location for sightseeing - nothing was very far away. The inn staff that we met, Stephanie and Robin, were very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping did a great job keeping our room clean and sand free. The room was cozy, but our main critique is about the poor quality of mattress, especially if you have any back issues! Bathroom was really tiny, but clean and everything functioned well.
Breakfast offered was good, but more variety would have been appreciated. There were no changes and after 5 days of being offered the same food, it became a little monotonous.
Overall, we enjoyed this inn, the beach, the location and would definitely come back at this time of year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank melanie2713

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I stayed for 2 nights and loved my room. The continental breakfast was delicious with lots to choose from. The room was exceptionally clean. The grounds were clean and neat. Would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank abearse
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We spent a couple of days in this Inn having a perfect situation on Cape Cod. The room was clean with a private outside area.The private beach, offering deck chairs and parasols, is really nice. The private car parking is also real benefit, especially during summer season. However one little remark, the included breakfast could offer a bit more choices. Overall a very good experience!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2013

With the great beach next door, the great open deck for sunbathin/lounging/eating our snacks and the sea it was perfect located. The rooms were clean but small. The breakfast which is included was great. The owners were friendly and full of good recommendations.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank pethem
Reviewed 30 August 2013

At peak occupancy, this small inn was the perfect location for 5 ladies trying to get away from it all. With the great town beach next door, the great open deck for lounging/eating our snacks this inn provided even more than we expected. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The breakfast which is included was great. The owners were super friendly and full of good recommendations. Storing our bikes was easy. Overall, a great experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jjjBoston_MA
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I was there several weeks ago and meant to write a review immediately. I think it is even more meaningful to write it now. We had such a good time! It keeps playing back in my mind, and I smile!
I stayed in the Beach house with the amazing view and elegant accommodations. Kitchenette, fireplace, private deck… Right on the beach! I enjoyed every minute in the Beach house and every minute outdoors! The beach is gorgeous and the water was warm!
The staff was extremely accommodating , the beach house was spotless, the restaurants you can walk to are wonderful and numerous. Sitting outside at the inn at the end of the evening enjoying a glass of wine was always the perfect end to a perfect day!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1234MA
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

All you have to do is look at the pictures I took of my room # 1 called Brewster. The shower faucet came at in my hand at midnight and the water gushed out. Inn keeper stayed in my room for an hour and couldn't fix it and the next morning said the plumber would be there sometime in the afternoon probably when I was dressing for a 4pm wedding so I choose to leave. And guess what the generous inn keeper allowed me to. But I had to pay the $265.00 price of the check in day when I arrived late afternoon ran out to a rehearsal dinner and came back to shower. Look at the pictures of this laughably called B&B
Rusted air vent
Broken lock on door
Double bed shoved up to wall where bed high air conditioner wafts cold air directly over your legs
Gorgeous plastic furniture
And Home Depot bath room
My favorite is the bathroom sign
And all for the Bates Motel price of $ 265.00 per night

#7 of 19 in Dennis Port
Pelham House
Pelham House
#13 of 19 in Dennis Port

Been to Inn On The Beach? Share your experiences!