“A Wonderful Dining Experience”

Mooncussers Tavern Inn & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mooncussers Tavern Inn & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 28 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Price range: US$6 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We booked dinner through "Open Table" so the restaurant was unknown to us... It was wonderful! The atmosphere, the food and the service were perfect. Two people in our party had food allergies and they were accommodating and helpful. We are looking forward to returning soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Well, we have worked out way through 90% of the tapas menu and everything is unique, delicious, and presented creatively. The beef carpaccio is Devine, and just wait until you try the pork belly presented like a slice of tiramisu. The Mooncussers burger is the best around - infused with rendered duck fat, topped with a fried egg - you will crave it and be back again 10 times as well! Bravo, Mooncussers!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a wonderful meal. Menu heavy on tapas. I found the service erratic. Wasn't crowded for a Monday night but only one waiter for six tables. Green salad with shallot vinaigrette very good. Dressing very subtle. Scallops overs risotto were succulent as was striped bass special. Ordered espresso coffee, then asked for sugar. Waiter took another table's order before bringing sugar which by that time the espresso was cool.

1  Thank mpd
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

There is a reason this is the top rated restaurant in the area. I was going to pass on it as I was with my in laws and young children and I was worried it might be too much but we decided to give it a try. They accommodated a table of 6 via opentable. Table was ready the minute we walked in and the wait staff took extra care of my kids and elderly inlaws with all their unusual requests. The best part is my wife and I enjoyed an exceptional meal. I give this restaurant my strongest recommendation.

1  Thank Caleb B
Reviewed 3 July 2014

MOONCUSSERS is a little gem in the Cape Cod area. We spent 2 nights in the area and both nights we went for dinner there. Extremely good service, great host and hostess. Not only were they friendly, but they gave us a lot of great tips for the area. My favorite dishes were the Advocado and Tuna Tempura appetiser, and the chocolate pudding dessert. I am a chocolate-addict, and must say this one has made it to my top 5 chocolate dessert list....