Seadar Inn By the Sea
A Beach Breeze Inn(West Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$125
Handkerchief Shoals Inn(South Harwich)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$239
AscendHotels
US$87
US$78
Chatham Tides(South Chatham)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$50
TripAdvisor
The Cutty Sark(Dennis Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscape codbagelsbank stcontinental breakfastfresh fruit saladnice weekendhundred yardswithin walking distancenew englandcomfortable bedaccommodating staffstaff could not have been moreevery morninga great place to staylocation is excellentprivate beachmichael
Reviewed 20 July 2012

If you want an affordable, cozy, clean, beach vacation, then this is the place. This is not a resort and does not have the amenities of one. For some the rooms may be small (like in Europe) but the charm of this old school Inn is very welcoming. Michael, the Inn Keeper was very accomodating and adds a nice touch to the Inn. The room rate includes a continential breakfast. The cape for my husaband and I is all about the beaches and this quaint Inn is 100 yards from Banks beach (one of the prettiest in Harwichport) so thats all we need. We will be back next summer for sure!

Reviewed 19 July 2012

If you don't mind getting soaked as you walk out of your room by a water system aimed at your door and then being yelled at by the innkeeper for asking to have it turned off so that you can leave without getting wet, then by all means stay there. Also the room was very tiny and was missing most if not all of the little things you hope to find in a room while on the road. This was the worst travel adventure we have ever had.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank phd3600
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Great place in a great location. Harwichport is a great cape town. You can walk to the stores and restaurants from the Inn. The beach is 100 feet away. Michael is really working hard and has the place in great shape this year. See you next year!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2012

we came for a four nite stay to celebrate our anniversary. wanted a place in walking distance to the beach without the high price of actuallly being on the beach. the seadar inn is perfect in location ,hospitality and amenities.the inn is in walking distance to many restaurants and shops as well as a two minute walk to a beautiful beach. chairs and umbrellas are available for use as well.we stayed in a moderate room that was roomy enough for the time we spent there. well kept and clean. no complaints from us...we will be back, most definitely!!!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

I recently stayed here with my fiance for four nights and could not have been more satisfied. The staff was accommodating and fun to be around. The location is unsurpassed at this price point.

Specific reasons I would recommend Seadar Inn?
1. I called ahead when reserving and Michael, the innkeeper, was very helpful and flexible, and we quickly got exactly the room we desired. The staff was very quick to help.
2. The location - interested in walking a minute to a beautiful Cape Cod beach? Well....here you go. Come and go as you please.
3. The location - walk to everywhere and have a blast or drive all the way to P-town if you like - only a 45 minutes drive.
4. The general scene - Braddock Lane and the Sedar Inn property are gorgeous and quintessentially Cape Cod. I felt like we ought to have been paying three times the actual cost to be in such a picturesque spot!

The room itself - we stayed in a moderate room - was small-ish, I suppose, if I was being super-negatively-critical. But it was exactly what i needed, and it was well cooled and comfortable. Neither myself nor my fiance have had such a superb and restful week in years.

I highly recommend the Seadar Inn for nearly any purpose. I've been a Cape vacationer my whole life, and, as I have told everyone, this past week has been the best time I've ever spent in the area. It fit right into my budget (small business owner, teacher) and surpassed my expectations. I rate this establishment five stars, because i truthfully had no issues that would cause a normal person any dissatisfaction.

Room Tip: Ask ahead about rooms if possible. The staff will help you out in finding exactly what will suit your needs. Truthfully, it doesn't matter. Plan on spending time on the beach and walking around the town and loving every minute of it.