“Enjoyable”
Review of Bud's Go Karts

Bud's Go Karts
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Its fun for the kids and is definitely enjoyable. Fairly small arcade but sufficient. Go cart time is short and it was a little pricy. The actual go karts were fun and in good condition. No broken karts ike some places which is good. Give it a try.

1  Thank SnowySummer
in 4 reviews
"teen"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 August 2013

At the time of our visit our kids were 9,7,5 and 2. They loved it. Even when we had to ride with them due to age restrictions they still had fun. I agree with earlier reviews that it may not be as much fun for the older kids. The prices are reasonable, as is the amount of time you get to ride. I believe that we went back a second night and were able to use a coupon from our first visit.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Contrary to below reviews, on 8/20, the cars were plenty clean. For $6, you get 10-12 laps around the track, and it seems like a decent amount of time. My 10 year old had a blast, and I drove with my 7 year old. For teens and above, the carts are probably a little slow, but based on general teen behavior, I don't think it's a bad thing! We're going back today.

1  Thank swolf624
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

For $6 it was fun for the kids !! The carts aren't the fastest but they are worth stopping to go in. Place was clean and got a decent snow come after.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The go karts are dirty and and in very bad repair. Some of the cars barely accelerate enough to make it around the track. The female owner is rude, condescending and seemed to be emotionally unstable, so much so that her rude manner affected my children and their experience.
BEWARE of negativity and hostility !!!!!

5  Thank VALENTINE158