“Fabulous food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The food here is nothing less than superb! I had the cream of asparagus soup followed by the pasta with scallops, shrimp and lobster. My husband had the pate appetizer followed by the duck confit. We both finished our meals with creme brulee. The restaurant is lovely and overall we had a wonderful dining experience!

1  Thank Liz0815

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We dined at this establishment about 1 1/2 weeks ago. The dining room is a little tight, but that did not distract from the food which was very good. The wait staff was attentive and the food was prepared to order. We had chicken and lobster, both were very good. We will try this restaurant again when we return to the area.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My wife and I celebrated forty years of marriage with a very special dinner at this gem of a restaurant. The setting is out of the way - on a side street in an older appearing converted Cape Cod home. The dining room was bright and cheerful, the service attentive and food outstanding. Their early-bird special provided us an opportunity to sample their menu at a reasonable cost. The food was beautifully presented and a plesure to eat. We will gladly return to this establishment when next we visit Cape Cod.

1  Thank Susan N Bill S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I have always enjoyed our meal at Cape Sea Grill every time we have gone there. Seafood dishes are always prepared with local products and are always fresh with a tasty sauce. They have a varied menu and a very pleasant atmosphere. You can't go wrong with a meal here!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I can safely say that I have never had a bad meal at the Cape Sea Grille, nor do I ever expect to. Our party of 5 dined here for Mother's Day dinner. We were seated promptly at our requested (and favorite) table. Our server was wonderful, though sadly I don't remember her name. We began with the mesclun salad with a warm goat cheese cake, asparagus bisque with smoked samlon, country pate, and the grilled romaine salad. Though I did not have the grilled romaine salad, I will be returning just to have one of my own because that bacon vinaigrette will not soon be forgotten. All the appetizers were artfully prepared and absolutely delicious. For our entrees we had: Filet mignon (so tender!), the seared tuna special with a coriander and fennel rub that was very flavorful and a welcome departure from the typical Asian preparation that most restaurants stick with, the Steelhead trout, and the scallops. There was not one complaint from anyone in our party. It was a perfectly paced meal and careful attention was taken to ensure that our water glasses were never more than half empty. I can't say enough good things about the Cape Sea Grille. We look forward to returning again and again.

2  Thank capecodfoodie42