“Fun Day Out”

Magellan Sportsfishing Charters
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We had a great time. We could hardly get our lines in the water before we were getting another hit. Captain Len and crew made sure we had everything we needed and made a great day fishing lots of fun. I would highly recommend a trip on the Magellan and cannot wait to bring my son out again.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

It took some convincing for me to agree to a fishing trip and I am so glad I went. What a great time! Len was a fantastic captain he knew exactly where to go to find the fish. What a great day, we will definitely go out with him again.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

My friend and I chartered the Magellan with Captain Len. We caught stripers and bluefish. It was a great experience. Captain Len is friendly and knowledgeable and the boat is clean and has everything you need to catch fish. This was a trip we will never forget.

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Took a full day trip on The Magellan to fish for striped bass. Captain Lenny was GREAT with the nieces, letting them steer the boat, helping them cast, and entertaining them with amusing stories. To my boyfriend and myself he was polite and professional. On top of everything, we caught so many fish!!! Thank you C C Sportsmen for a vacation we won't soon forget. I would recommend this company to anyone who enjoys fishing at sea.