“Delicious!”

Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Harwich Port
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Bonatt's is open 7 days a week normally, but due to gas work in the area on Monday, March 27th, Bonatt's will not be open for the day. We are so sorry for this unavoidable inconvenience. Please make plans to enjoy our offerings on the other days we're open. Remember it's just Monday the 27th that we will be closed.
Dennis, MA
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

Had breakfast there with my Rotary Club, and got the experience of being there with a group. Alice Bonatt, the owner treated us like honored guests. It has been renovated and was light and bright. I had the pancakes which were light and delicious. Would definitely order again. Loved it!

Visited March 2013

Dennis, Massachusetts
“Delicious Breakfast.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2013

I had breakfast at Bonatt's a couple of days ago. The breakfast was excellent!
The owner, Alice introduced herself and immediately made our party feel welcome and important.
I highly recommend Bonatt's to anyone who likes good food and terrific company.

New Jersey
“MUST STOP!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2013

So nice to visit a bakery where things are actually made there and not brought in.
The coffee was fresh even though it was late in the day and the scones ( blueberry & cranberry) delicious and the blueberry turnover one of the best I ever had.
We will make this a place to stop when we are just arriving and departing the island.

Rindge nh
“Great improvements and great foood but.......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2013

Been going here for years while vacationing on cape..When it was sold went downhill fast. My last visit 2-16-13 was much improved since a family member retook it over.

At first seemed like the tv shows employees talking with each other even the cooks, i told my partner oh no....

Then waitress with accent took over and she was excellent, I just looked at her and she was at the table and very attentive.

Last time we where there food was average. This time i had eggs benedict and it was rated in my top 2 ever...

her omelette was also very good and potatoes excellent..

I think a big mistake is not giving free meltaway's because I think thats what made them famous.

However food was excellent now give some meltaways away and double your sales, i noticed I ALWAYS Had to wait to get in, and now I dont Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

dennis, Mass
“Much improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

This was the second time we ate at Bonatt's. The first time we found the food was good, the atmosphere friendly but the coffee very weak. That was almost a show stopper. Our second visit found the food just as good with much improved coffee. When we complimented the waitress she told us the coffee will get even better in another month when they start serving a popular brand.

Give Bonatt's a second chance. Bonatt's is a place that use to be very popular and then changed owners. At that time the restaurant went downhill. The ownership changed again last year,back to original owner - an owner who cares . You will find her in the restaurant talking to customers while the kitchen staff is preparing the food. On one occasion she took a couple's picture.

The omelets were amble and full of meat and vegetables. They are served with home fries and freshly baked bread the small bakery that is located in the same building. We are definitely returning for another breakfast..