“Great pizza and pasta”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Great pizza and pasta”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Thank you, George 's for consistently good pizza, and pasta, across the years. I work at a nearby B&B, and you are in walking distance, no less! I recommend your restaurant, and everyone loves it! I live a couple of towns away, but I make the trip to Harwichport to pick up your breath pizza! Best on the Cape, sir!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Marie M

Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
“Seriously good food”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Our family visits Harwich Port a couple of weeks every year. We always eat at George's two or more times a week. It's kind of place to go dressed "as you are" and is child friendly. Our rental house doesn't get all the tv channels, so George's let's us watch any channel we want (usually baseball) on their big tv.

The pizza crust is good enough to eat all by itself. We usually get pepperoni or mushroom pizza, but all kinds are better than anywhere else in Harwich Port. The greek salad and hoagies are also favorites.

This place does a whopping takeout business for lunch or dinner. Just call a few minutes ahead and your food will be ready. Prices are excellent and quality is consistent!

It's may not be the best choice for date night, but I've been there for that, too.

• Visited October 2013
Middlesex, New Jersey
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I had this pizza by chance while staying in Harwich one year and remembered how good it was on every trip since. I've gone there on my way back to my Orleans rental and this past June we had a rental that was so close we could walk there. It's crazy busy, near a nice Kite shop with many other kids games/toys that I always end up shopping at while I wait. The pizza is just awesome and I wouldn't go to Cape Cod ever without stopping in here! I don't normally get plain cheese pizza but theirs is so good. My wife also tried buffalo wings and she enjoyed them as well.

• Visited June 2013
Bergen, Norway
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had a takeaway - cheese pizza - from George's -> Delicious.
Plenty of cheese and a lot of taste.

Asked a woman in the local gas station, where to get a good takeaway pizza, and she said, without hesitation; George's Pizza. She had even ordered there herself the day before :-)

• Visited October 2013
Norwalk, Connecticut
“go for the food, not the atmosphere or service”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Really enjoyed the food from George's. We actually had 2 meals from this restaurant. The pasta meal and the pizza were great. Try the garlic bread! I'm from the tri-state area, so I have a high standard regarding my pizza, but I was impressed. Was disappointed by the counter service. The woman running the counter was unfriendly and unhelpful.

• Visited September 2013