“RUDE!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I dropped $100 there last night for 6 pizza, pasta and salad. I had two grandkids with me-one to help and the other just because. So they stacked the pizza's and the pasta and the salads all up on top of each other. I pay the girl and am putting my money BACK IN MY WALLET-when this JERK starts YELLING at me "come on, come on....move this stuff!!" Are you freakin' kidding ME?? Even my 17 year old granddaughter was astounded at this guys hutzpah! I have lived on Cape Cod all my life. Georges pizza is good (not the best I've ever had on the Cape) and closer to home. Also, it's not always convenient to go there cuz they don't take debit cards, but we do. However, I am all set with being humiliated in front of probably 50+ other customers. The way to retain customers is to appreciate their custom. Bass River Pizza is further away but the pizza is just as good if not better, they greet you when you walk in the place and say THANK YOU when handing you your pizza. So bye bye George! I am MOVING my BUSINESS along too! Not gonna PAY to be insulted!

7  Thank NanadeNinja

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Every year, our first meal (and often our 2nd, too) is at George's. Love the pizza, the meatball and sausage subs, and the steak subs. Wish it was not so hot inside (cannot imagine working there!) but we will be back next year and every year after.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Georges has exceptional pizza nice thin raised crust crispy and delicious not limp and soggy. The salads are just O.K. but we go there for pizza and have never had a bad one. Restaurant not air conditioned just a big ceiling fan,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I love to read the reviews, both before and after, I visit an eatery. We all know that at even the best places, there may be an occasional bad meal or bad experience. So you can, more or less, dismiss the really negative reviews as long as there is a larger, offsetting group of positive reviews. As to the really positive reviews, maybe the reviewer was lucky, or it really was good. That being said, here is our review: On our first ever visit to George's, with our son, our daughter-in-law and twin grandsons in tow, we had a absolutely great pizza meal. We had the "White" pizza and a bacon pizza, a few beers and milk for the boys, As mentioned in some other reviews, the crust is wonderful--about the best ever in my over fifty years of eating pizza. Here's the deal, the place is a step-up-to-the-counter and order (or phone in) and then take it home, get it delivered, or sit down and eat. There are lots of tables but don't expect a server to come to you. It's a pizza place, for gosh sakes! I felt a lot of the customers standing in line to pick up pizza were locals, and that indicates both consistency and quality. I felt the pricing was reasonable, if not good, for Cape Cod. I would (and will) go back.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Georgia's pizza is quality pizza and a fair price. Few tables so you can eat inside but looked like a lot of their business is take out.

1  Thank Rbb599