“So-so experience, would give second chance.”
Review of 127 Elm - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
127 Elm
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 October 2011

I went here with a couple of friends about a month ago. It was quite busy and the waitress seemed very hassled. I ordered the steak with gorgonzola and mushrooms. The cut of meat was pretty fatty, and even worse, there wasn't so much as a hint of pink in it even though I had ordered it medium-rare. I sat unhappily for a while, as the waitress was very hard to find and even when she was around I couldn't grab her attention. When I told her my steak was overdone, she took it without a word. She didn't apologize or offer to have it remade. She DID take it off the check, but seemed completely annoyed by the entire thing. And also maybe like she was going to cry. It was sort of uncomfortable, actually.
That being said, they have some good looking specials, and I would go back to try them again...but I dont trust them with a steak anymore.

1  Thank jmarie426