Liked location, food, room, linens, soaps, shampoo. The breakfast was both imaginative and delicious. Our host, Georg, was helpful, friendly and a lover of arts. We took a walk around the town which was of interest architecturally and historically.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill is a historic building located in the town of Hatfield. Originally a grist mill, the Inn underwent an extensive conversion to a very unique B&B in 2006. We are situated on the Mill River, and our most in-demand rooms overlook the river and our own private waterfall. Our nine rooms and three extended-stay suites are beautifully appointed with vintage art and antiques, comfortable beds with luxury linens, private baths, hardwood floors, HDTV Cable, free WiFi and personal coffee stations. We have an on-site coffee shop open weekend mornings, and specialty coffee drinks are available at breakfast for our guests, free of charge. We also have one fully ADA-accessible room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Mill On The Falls Hotel Hatfield
- Old Mill On The Falls Bed And Breakfast