“Small menu, big taste”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was my second time at this restaurant; the first was several years ago. I came with a friend and we both enjoyed it greatly. Very pleasant atmosphere--lots of wood--and the booth we were in was comfortable. I had the Irish Style Pork Bangers, which was completely new for me so I didn't know what to expect. It was delicious! There were only two on the plate so at first I thought the portion was small, but they were *very* filling. The sides were also tasty. I had no room for dessert. The restaurant was not too crowded when we were there and we stayed a while longer after our meal just chatting; we were not pushed to leave at all, which was nice. Prices were reasonable and I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Had a family gathering here and they had tables all set up and waiting. Great wait staff and the food was awesome. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

The restaurant is located in a basement location in downtown Haverhill. The restaurant is easy to get in and out of but there are a few steps. The restaurant served very hearty Irish food, such as Fish and Chips, Country pot pies and Bangers with potatoes. The service was excellent and staff was very friendly. We went for lunch on a Sunday and the restaurant was not very crowded. There were some delicious desserts of brownies sundaes and bread pudding. It is worth a trip.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Tiny and cozy pub atmosphere, and designed in the basement of the building. My guest and I had sandwiches and pub fries. Meal was very satisfying had gone at the time of day that was quiet. Go for a lite lunch and walk around the neighborhood afterwards. Lots of shops specializing in the Neighborhood arts venue. History of the down town area lots to take in.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

I've hade fish and chips many places many times and the peds have the best on the planet, no lie! Authentic Irish pub with the best regular and sweat potato fries, and oh the ketchup and tartar sauce are to die for! Go! It is the best!

1  Thank Starmle