very good. a little pricey and too far from Boston. Complicated corridors and hallways. room was too far from front desk. nice shops across the street. Expected breakfast to be a little better for the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Merrimack Valley, located off Interstate 495 in Haverhill, Massachusetts. This Merrimack Valley area hotel is conveniently close to Canobie Lake Park, the Salisbury State Reservation, Hampton Beach and the Salem Witch Museums. The Best Western Merrimack Valley offers spaciously appointed guest rooms, each featuring a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television and free high-speed Internet access. This New England hotel serves a complimentary breakfast each morning. Additional amenities include a fitness center, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub, guest laundry and full business services. Pets are welcome. This Haverhill hotel is close to many area attractions including the Budweiser(R) Brewery, New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts ski areas, the Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth, and the USS Constitution in Charlestown. Guests will also be close to attractions such as Merrimack College, the University of Massachusetts Lowell Campus, the Freedom Trail and the Boston Science Museum. Corporate travelers will appreciate convenient access to the Ward Hill Business Park, Osgood Landing, Raytheon and Cisco Systems. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Merrimack Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Merrimack Valley Hotel Haverhill
- Best Western Hotel Haverhill
- Best Western Haverhill
- Haverhill Best Western