“Not the best..not the worst”
Review of Chicken Connection

Chicken Connection
Ranked #22 of 148 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Haverhill
“Not the best..not the worst”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I remember going to Chicken Connection when I was younger, and their fries were to die for. I recently had late lunch there and was not very happy when I left. The food wasn't bad..but it was not too good. I went for their bbq chicken special. Chicken was fine..but the sides were not good. I had mac and cheese, which I doubt had any real cheese in it. It was milky and tasted like milk, salt and butter. I also had stuffing with gravy..not the worst..but was dry. They do include rolls with butter..those are good. And I do like that kids get free cookies or dessert with meals. Price was right. Restaurant staff were very nice and the restaurant itself was clean. Also, I had about a gallon of water after I ate the food. I think it was salty..

• Visited April 2013

Haverhill, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rude”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 via mobile

I went here a couple months ago for take out. Three dinners. Waited
in line for a half hour very busy. Go up to order a young girl SO rude! Finally get home and my dinner had no chicken in the box! So I tried calling to tell them I'd be back. No answer. So I drove back. Brought my mashed and veg no chicken. The girl behind the counter was rude again. She basically said I was lien. Really? I told her. I tried calling she said rudely we don't answer when it's busy. Hmmm' she asked for my receipt all o had was the credit card receipt which didn't say what i ordered. She snarled at my made me feel like a fool infront of others. Finally got my food. If you don't like people,don't work with the public... I like the Food bit haven't gone back.....

• Visited November 2012
Georgetown, Massachusetts
“Very Good Chicken To Go!”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We stopped by here for some take-out after seeing the Chicken Connection on the Phantom Gourmet. We were happy to give it a try and not disappointed!
The pulled pork sandwich had a great sauce to it. The wings were excellent! They had a lot of meat on the bone and just the right amount of crisp. We also got a chicken potpie for later on with some corn bread. I wish we grabbed a few extra piece of corn bread! Loved it heated with melted butter! The chicken potpie was good with lots of white meat, just the right amount of peas and carrots in a nice sauce. WIsh there was more crust on the bottom!
The service/staff was very friendly. I will definitely go back again! (and maybe try the mac-n-cheese!)

• Visited March 2013
NE Massachusetts
“Chicken Nirvana”
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We have had take out from Chicken Connection several times. The first time I ordered the extra large size chicken pie because my teenage, runner grandson was going to be with us. It was huge! So much meat there was barely room for the sauce, Delicious. Now even if the big eater is around the large size is plenty big.

I never eat fried chicken but what is served here is unlike that in any fast food place, Their roasted chicken is moist and flavorful. The chicken tenders are crisp outside and moist and tender inside. The prices at the Chicken Connection are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of the servings.

If you call ahead they will have your pie ready when you arrive. You have the option of with or without vegetables and all white meat. Also ate in one time and the servings were large, everything piping hot and delicious.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

I eat there probably more than I should! I love their chicken pot pies mashed potatoes gravy and stuffing.... If you're ever in the mood for thanksgiving Chicken Connection is where it's at!