“My family loves this place”
Review of Chicken Connection

Chicken Connection
Ranked #20 of 148 Restaurants in Haverhill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“My family loves this place”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We do take out from here whenever we don't feel like cooking. The chicken is great but so are the sides. Caution Cheese Macaroni is addictive. The chicken fingers or individual pieces are excellent. Kicks KFC's Butt.
Two locations with the same awesome food. The original location on Broadway in Haverhill is great. The new location in Plaistow is just as good. We

• Visited March 2014

Rochester, New Hampshire
“Never go wrong at the Chicken Connection”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We pick up here often when visiting the in-laws in Haverhill. It's everything chicken and more. Not a fancy looking place but don't let that bother you. The only caveat is the parking lot is at a heavily traveled intersection and it can be a bit dicey to get back out of the lot. I am rather surprised to see some poor reviews on this place with no dates associated. Next time we go, I will make a point to tell the employees that the owner(s) need to read these customer reviews for certain!

• Visited August 2013
north andover
“not worth the trip”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

If it was not for the good sides (mac and cheese and squash) my rating would be poor.
The fried chicken had no tasty battered skin and overall was extremely dry. The 1 piece chicken plate is $6.89 and for an extra dollar they add a tiny dried out drumstick. I will stick with Popeye's and KFC.

• Visited February 2014
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aweful service, food bland and overcooked”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

After hearing people rant and rave about how good Chicken Connection was we decided to try it. I placed our order to go. The employee who took our order was just plain rude. He could of cared less about service. Two orders of chicken fingers and fries with one side corn and one side carrots. I waited for 20 minutes before approaching the employee to ask where my order was. He says, we're just waiting on the chicken fingers and fries. Hello.....that's what we ordered!!! While waiting for our order I see other orders picked up, and picked up and picked up. Twice chicken fingers and fries go past me for other people. People who came into the restaurant after me. I also watch as the employee who waited on me fills people's orders. Touching food with his bare hands, no gloves and he did not wash his hands. GROSS!!! After waiting 30 minutes I get our order. The chicken was very dry and veggies mushy. The chicken was bland at best. The whole meal was a waste of money. We won't go back.

• Visited September 2013
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Even worse then worst”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The Sides were almost warm after sitting all day and it's a day latter and still trying to get the bad mash-potato flavor out of my mouth.
The baked potato fries were badly seasoned and almost warm rice pilaf was not eatable.
The chicken was bland and some pieces were over cooked.
It's the first time I have been glade the portions were small.

-10 Stars