“Excellent Hotel...one of my best !”

Hampton Inn Haverhill
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Haverhill
GreenLeadersBronze level
Saint-Lambert, Canada
“Excellent Hotel...one of my best !”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent Hotel, super nice, extremely clean. I am a travel agent from Canada and I would recommend this luxurious hotel anytime ! We had a big room with a king bed, free wifi in room, very good breakfast ( included ) and excellent service from all the staff.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Jim K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Haverhill, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for such wonderful accolades about our Hotel…My entire staff will love seeing this…We all work very hard to make each and every guests stay a pleasant experience…As being a travel agent yourself…This makes such a huge impact on knowing that we are doing a good job…Thank you again and hope to have you back again soon!!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Port Republic
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Good location for MA & NH. About 19 miles from Manchester Airport. 5 minutes from the center of town with lots of fine restaurants. Seemed to be very popular with wedding parties and large groups. Breakfast was very good with nice choices and options. Coffee 24-7. Service was fine. Walls are a little thin. Just hope you are not near any of these wedding parties or large groups. power went out for three hours Saturday morning just when everyone was starting there day. Can't fault the hotel for it. It was something outside not under their control. Manager stood in the lobby the whole time to answer questions and apologize. I give him credit for that. He did not just send some staff member to do it. He did it himself. Staff did there best to still provide a breakfast. When the power went out though the stairways were completely dark. No emergency lighting at all. Major safety concern there. All in all it wasn't bad.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear valued guest I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for what you had experienced during your recent stay…It was beyond our control about the loss of power and I so appreciate your understanding…It certainly put my entire staff to the test that day and they all passed with flying colors!. The issue with the emergency lighting has been resolved. I do hope we made you feel confident that it was being handled appropriately given the circumstances…It was not only my duty but my privilege to interact with the guest that morning and keep everyone updated and to ensure the safety of each of our guests…Thank you for your feedback and I do hope we see you back again when you are in the area….
Isle of Palms, United States
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We had a great trip to Haverhill, the staff at Hampton there made our trip very pleasant. My wife got to see her family for the first time in years and the hotel was very welcoming. The people around every turn asked us if we needed anything. I haven't had this type service since Chicago Hampton.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking your valued time to write about your visit here at The Hampton Inn Haverhill. We truly value every guest’s opinion and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. The entire staff works very hard in providing our guests a positive and memorable experience. We are so glad you chose us when visiting your Wife’s family…We hope you stay with us again when you are back in the area…
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We booked only 2 rooms for my daughter's wedding 5.5 months from now. We were treated as if we had booked a block of 20+ rooms. I truly appreciate the excellent service we received. My daughter is looking forward to staying there the night before her wedding.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our Hotel…I am please that you found the service of the Hotel and the staff helpful and friendly…We are looking forward to hosting your Daughter here on her Special day….
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed a week while traveling through New England. The pool was sufficient as was the workout area. The rooms were big and very clean. Breakfast was great. Only complaint came from the shower randomly shutting down while in it & restarting hot.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking your valued time to write about your visit here at The Hampton Inn Haverhill. We truly value every guest’s opinion and we are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. The entire staff works very hard in providing our guests a positive and memorable experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back
Rhode Island
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The hotel is in a beautiful area along the Merrimack River. The front desk staff was nice when I arrived to check in but couldn't locate my reservation. Fortunately, I had the reservation # with me. Room was okay, but it was impossible to get any sleep due to the wedding party staying there that made lots of noise throughout the night. The breakfast was good, but one large family of large eaters (obese parents plus 5 overweight kids ranging from about 3 to 12) managed to irritate the other guests in the buffet area by constantly jumping up and down, reaching over others in the buffet line, throwing food at each other (which they did not clean up,) bickering and disrobing in the breakfast area to go to the pool down the hall - this cycle repeated 3 times in the 30 mintues we stayed in the dining area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank AprMay22
Jim K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Haverhill, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for commenting on our Hotel…I am please that you found the location of the Hotel and the staff helpful and friendly but I am sincerely sorry that the other guests of the hotel were as inconsiderate as they were…Our security Staff does a good job at maintaining control of the Hotel and as for which you described it definitely is a rare occurrence that any of our guest have to experience this behavior from other guests of the Hotel…We do hope you may consider stay with us again another time so you can experience for yourself the difference…
Essex, Vermont
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The hotel is nice, as one would expect from a Hilton property. What we didn't expect is to be able to hear the people in the next room brush their teeth, no less converse! Can't recommend it. The staff was nice and responsive to our complaints, but there was nothing they could do to fix the cheap construction.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank wbnphd
Jim K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Haverhill, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear valued guest... I would like to offer my most sincere apologies for what you had experienced during your recent stay…This is actually the only time a guest has mentioned this and while I can understand this being an issue for you. We are a completely renovated property. I am glad you found the staff to be sincerely responsive to your concerns and we do our very best to provide an outstanding level of service and comfortably clean accommodations…Thank you so much for you taking the time to post about our Hotel…
Also consider these accommodations in or near Haverhill
Best Western Merrimack Valley
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover
Red Roof Inn Salem
Red Roof Inn Salem
#2 of 4 in Salem

Been to Hampton Inn Haverhill? Share your experiences!