“Cold cheap beer and Bar Pizza” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Scituate, Massachusetts
“Cold cheap beer and Bar Pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Liberty Grill is a good spot for the 20 something's crowd. Cheap cold beer and bar pizza are the highlights. Uninspired bar food and well drinks round out the offerings. It has its place,.. just not a large place in your culinary line up.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ron u

Boston, Massachusetts
“Middle of road”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Definitely has rustic charm but little else is remarkable. As others have pointed out, the service leaves a lot to be desired. It seems we were a bother to the waitress (and no we didn't put any special orders).

Food was ok but nothing noteworthy. Only my first time there and would try it again but only if I'd exhausted a few other Hingham options.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank BThomasC
Boston, Massachusetts
“It's about the bar pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visit this place once every two months or so. It definitely has a locals crowd, which seems to be an eclectic mix from the nearby towns.

The restaurant is situated in a cool, old building right near the harbor. The decor could use some updating as it appears old and dusty.

I really don't order anything besides the bar pizzas at this place, which are very good. The pizza and the unique experience is what keeps us coming back. It's worth a visit to check it out.

Newark, Vermont
“Food is Awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

This place looks like it's been around forever. I went in around 2pm on a Friday afternoon and the place was hoppin' ! I had about a 5 to 7 min wait for a table; there is a small bar but all seats were taken. The downstairs dining room is about 8 tables and there is seating upstairs as well. The waitress and bartender couldn't have been nicer or more attentive; apologizing for the wait and checking to see if I was in a hurry. I was not. I ordered a Jack & Ginger from the bar and a cup of clam chowder to start. The drink was delicious! Poured a bit on the heavy side like I like it. The chowder was the thick, creamy kind with nice chunks of clams. Very tasty. I had the scallop roll which came with fries and coleslaw. The scallops were incredibly fresh, lightly battered and deep fried. The hot dog roll could have been grilled a bit moreas it had very little color on it. I ate the scallops out of the roll and left the bread behind. The Scallops were absolutely delicious! Even better were the slaw and fries! The coleslaw was also incredibly fresh and very mild in flavor; not overly twangy or mayonnaisey; the perfect blend. I don't know what they cook the fries in but they were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside and had an amazing flavor. No salt or ketchup required! Overall my experience here was good and I'd go back again. I do recommend this restaurant if you're in the area.

• Visited October 2013
Hull, Massachusetts, United States
“HORRIBLE SERVICE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

The most rude waitress I have ever encountered !!!! Never did stay to eat or drink the drinks ordered.. Will never go in that establishment again. Smiles go a long way Miss Nasty

• Visited July 2013