“Good food, good value!”

Plaza Azteca
Ranked #37 of 71 Restaurants in Hingham
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Norwell, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Enjoy this restaurant, service was excellent from our waiter Francisco! Our family visited on a Fri. Early evening. We where seated immediately and shortly had our beverages! Husband and I shared the combination fajitas for two. Excellent! The pork and shrimp included in this dish was tender and fabulous. Our sons enjoyed the chicken chillun and quesadillas. Food was served quickly and hot! I recommend a visit. This was not our first visit, and won't be our last.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Lockdown123

Hanover, Massachusetts
“Dissapointed ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I must start by saying that I do not really like Mexican food. I am also allergic to bell peppers and jalapeño peppers. But, I was meeting a bunch of friends and someone else chose this place. After ordering a quesadilla with
vegetables and telling the waiter I was allergic to peppers it came out
with a salsa with peppers on it. Sent it back and then he brought another plate out and after tasting it realized there were peppers in the cheese. Another waitress finally came over and got me one with regular cheese. No manager ever came over to check on us. Place was clean but will not go back.

2 Thank Momoffour23
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Fantástico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Loved my visit. Everything was great - ambiance, food, service. I enjoyed talking to the waiter en español. Would definitely return.

Hingham, Massachusetts
“NOS VAMOS AHORA !! ( said The Cisco Kid to Pancho)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Mexico many times, College in Texas. I like to go for good Mexican food as much as anyone-
this however is NOT that place. Over priced inferior food and noisy atmosphere, along with
margaritas pre-made in large containers (pewtooie) (spelling ?)

The complimentary chips and salsa along with the Guacamole made at your table was very
good. If that is all you want for dinner and a couple of cerveza' s See ya there !

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank kenneth s
“Firts time and we liked it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had the guacamole that was made right at our table. We all thought it was excellent. The members of our group sampled a variety of different dishes. Everyone thought that their meal tasted great and the presentation was also well done. In many Mexican restaurants, it doesnt seem like much attention is given to the presentation of the food. We found the opposite here and it was sort of surprising since it is my understanding that it is a "chain" restaurant. We all had drinks; mine was the larger size margarita. I dont usually drink them because they seem too sweet. This one was so good, I had another. We definitely plan on returning.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Michael B

Been to Plaza Azteca? Share your experiences!