“Rude guys work here”

Add it.
Victoria's Sub Shop
Ranked #25 of 76 Restaurants in Hingham
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

The subs are pretty good and the prices are decent. I think everything here is fresh, INCLUDING THE COUNTER HELP. Wow, they are consistantly rude here, I wonder why. Life is too short!

2  Thank Lindasnorm

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I highly recommend this little sub shop!! I must say I was very impressed with the prices and quality of the food. The steak and cheese sub was so good & their chicken salad was crazy good!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I've been going here since I was a teenager (20 years ago) and no doubt, they have the absolute best steak & cheese subs I've ever tasted! The number 2 sandwich on their menu, in my opinion, is the Italian with everything!! The only thing keeping my review from that 5th star is their extremely rude wait staff. Their website says that they are family operated, so maybe the youger kids just don't want to be there. It hasn't always been like this, maybe the last year or two, but I sure wish Victoria would do something about it. I've met her a few times over the years and she is a sweetheart. I also want to point out that it is only the male members of the staff that seem to be rude. Any time a female there has taken my order, there have been no problems. The young guys there, however.... rude 9 out of 10 times.

Reviewed 6 December 2012

Just got food for me and the family, usually when i get subs here, they're very good. Came back home omfg >.> my sub is complete rubbish along with my daughters meatball sub, I've never had a 7 dollar sub so poorly put together, roll is super soggy as well. Called up complained, the guy was a complete jerk. Even when their subs are good the employees are all just miserable. Taking my business elsewhere next time, 45 dollars for poorly put together food no thank you

1  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Victoria's has the best steak subs in the area. You get loads of tender beef, no grissle, and chopped up so that each bite is enjoyable. The Italian subs are also delicious. Meatball subs could use a little more sauce, but you can ask for it and they will accommodate.Bread is always fresh and they have a variety of chips and drinks. They also have wonderful sandwiches. I have had the grilled chicken and the corn beef on rye. Both were copius amounts of meat and very tender.