“Awesome homemade ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nona's Homemade

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Massachusetts
“Awesome homemade ice cream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013

Found Nona's on our way through Hingham. So glad we did!
The ice cream was so delicious! Very creamy and lots of great flavors to choose from. We had a difficult time deciding which ones to choose.

We had hot fudge sundaes and enjoyed every bite. The fudge was think and rich.
A medium sundae had two generous scoops and was filled to the rim with fudge and whipped cream.

The shop is small, with just a few tables and counters. The servers were friendly and worked quickly scooping ice cream for the line of customers that just kept coming in.

This is definitely a place that locals visit often, and we saw a family come in for quarts to take home. Of course they had to get cones for the kids while they were there, and the enjoyment on their faces was enough to let me know I was going to enjoy mine also!

We can't wait to go back on our next visit to Hingham so we can try other flavors.

• Visited June 2013

Norwell, Massachusetts
“Specialty icecream is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Hingham Harbor Sludge and Hurricane Madelyn are amazing. Glad I don't live too close or I would be there all the time. If you are adventurous try one of the homemade concoctions. They are amazing and you won't find them anywhere else.

Visited November 2012
Cohasset, Massachusetts
“not a good experience - Scituate”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

I'm not sure why the Scituate location isn't on here for review??
I must say I was highly disappointed. I had heard a lot of talk about Nonas and must say I was pretty excited to try it out. Its not worth the money at all!! The portions are so so small. The ice cream is just okay its average not sure what all the hype is about. I am a big fan of ice. Cream
, frozen yogurt. I am not 200 pounds I should be but not :) with all the ice Cream I have eaten over the years.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jenny R
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always a good product”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2013

We've been several times and always happy with the quality of the ice cream. Service efficiency could always improve during busy times, add another person or train young adults to put more focus into it, but overall, no complaints.

Visited October 2012
Boston
“AMAZING! A meal all by itself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

We don't eat ice cream that often, so when we do, we love Nonas because it is absolutely amazing. Don't eat before you go, because the ice cream is filling...you'd be surprised how full you can get when you order a small!

Visited August 2012