“Good place for lunch. ”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Holyoke
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

They really give you a lot to satisfy you for the rest of the day. Food was good and plenty. Service was fine. Especially loved my country fried steak.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I have been to this location at least a half dozen times and it never fails to delight. Service is great. Food is fabulous and the gift shop always has the most unique and interesting things to buy. Always go when k am in the area!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Came in and was immediately seated and it was slower than abnormal Saturday morning at 11am
The waiter took 13 min to come to my table.
Then when I told him he told me he was busy- and two other tables were sat next to me and had their orders taken and drinks before I had my coffee. He didn't even say sorry!!
This is my fav place to come who the heck are they hiring these days!

2  Thank Summer20127
Reviewed 19 June 2017

As always, the atmosphere is very family oriented. Staff is friendly, courteous, helpful and accommodating. My dad uses portable oxygen and needed to plug the machine into an outlet during our meal. The hostess made sure to seat us at a table right next to an outlet for my dad's convenience. The food was very good...my first time having breakfast food at a Cracker Barrel. They make the best biscuits!! Big country breakfast platters are filled with good old fashioned stick-to-your-ribs southern foods...eggs, hash brown casserole, bacon, ham, sausage, grits...are you hungry yet?? The only improvement I could suggest is with the sausage gravy. It needs more sausage flavor...it was a little bland. But otherwise delicious.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Sunday night special is two huge breast of chicken with two side. The chicken was nice and moist. All of this was $9.99.