“Very Nice Week Stay”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Holyoke
St. Louis, United States
“Very Nice Week Stay”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were very glad we chose to stay here for the week. The complimentary breakfast and light dinners were a very nice plus. The room was nice, and we liked the separate room suite feature, as well as the kitchenette. The bed and pillows were comfortable, the bathroom was clean and kept up. The room had a slight musty smell, so we hung up car air fresheners, which helped. The thermostat AC didn't maintain the set temperature that well, so sometimes the room would get too cool, or too warm, but it kept the air dry and sufficiently comfortable. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend staying here if you're staying in Holyoke.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Rachel K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Anne L S,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your kind words! I really appreciate the time you took to write a review of our property.

I hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Hatfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 July 2014

On our last vacation, we learned that bargain hotels are not the way to go. This time, we decided to do it right....that is, take no chances with safety, quality or cleanliness. So, yes, this hotel is a bit pricey (and it was actually our first stay at a Homewood Suites), but we are very comfortable, safe, and happy. No worries. We have a kitchen, dining table, sofa and chair, desk, separate bedroom and bath. All very clean and up to date and in good repair. The staff is friendly. The breakfast options are plentiful and hearty. Yes, the accept dogs, and she loved it too.

Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to welcome you and your dog back soon!
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I highly recommend people with their pets to stay. It surprised me to see the high quality hotel to allow pets to stay there! We definitely will go back there when we come back to visit my family. We went to Holyoke, MA because this is where my parents and sister live. We go there every year. We have tried several other hotels nearby without our pets. Good thing I googled for hotels that are pet friendly and found Homewood Suites. My nephew told me he stayed there last year and really liked it there. I did not look it up because I was looking for a pet friendly place to stay and happened to come upon Homewood Suites which surprised me. This is such a very nice hotel for pets to be allowed. I am not complaining but my point is it surprised me that it allow pets!

Nancy H,

Thank you for your kind words. It is always great to hear from people who enjoyed their stay. I look forward to seeing you and your pets again soon!
Holoyke, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was a Grade A hotel. I stayed at the Homewood during the weekend of my sons wedding. My son and future wife booked a block of rooms. I would recommend this hotel, it is family oriented and the staff is very nice. The location is centrally located with a mall across the street, and the highway is close by.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Deborah R,

Congratulations on your son's wedding! I am delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write a review of your stay.

Mahopac, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone interested in going to Six Flags. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great with eggs, ham, pancakes and french toast sticks. And, the lobby is beautiful. Besides all of that, the staff was very accommodating and friendly!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Rose F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us on your trip to Six Flags. It is good to hear how much you enjoyed our suites and our breakfast.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I brought my dog on my business trip and stayed at the Homewood Suites in Holyoke. The location was great, the room was great and the dog walk area was huge!! We both enjoyed our stay! We will definately be back!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Maryf103,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you and your dog enjoyed your stay with us. It is always good to hear from happy customers.

College Station, TX
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I like this hotel a lot. The facilities are fairly new, the location is convenient and the staff has always been great. The rooms are not huge but they are well kept, clean and having the mini-kitchen is great. The location is a quiet setting so you don't have to worry about a room with freeway noise, etc. The evening reception and food has always been good food and plenty of it. The staff is very knowledgeable as well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
SouthernStar269,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our suites & our evening social.

I hope to see you back again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holyoke
D. Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn West Springfield
Hampton Inn West Springfield
#1 of 17 in West Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield

Been to Homewood Suites Holyoke-Springfield/North? Share your experiences!