“Great Potential”
Review of Cafe 641

Cafe 641
Ranked #13 of 63 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hooray for a small café in downtown Hudson. Good food at a decent price, and a great place for a business or social meeting. Only major complaint is that they run out advertised menu items far too often.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

'Nough said. The brainchild of the now defunct Chloe's master french trained chef - the Cafe is beautifully decorated, inviting and cozy. Crepes are the specialty - make sure you grab one!

2  Thank Rita V
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Huge selection of soups, sandwiches and noodles, plus a nice list of teas and coffees. My partner and I stopped in somewhat close to closing time on Saturday and were pretty disappointed that they were out of Ramen noodles and soup. I ended up just purchasing a pumpkin latte. Expensive for something you could get almost anywhere. I got the impression the person behind the counter just didn't want to be bothered and they may not have been out of the other items. Not even a thank you or have a nice day when he finished making my latte. The decor is cool, but not sure we'd bother stopping in again unless we really needed a cup of coffee!

1  Thank quiet_wave
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We love the idea of this Cafe and hope that it finds itself during the first year. We love the crepes - but wish they would bring back making them the way they did when they first opened (with friend eggs, not premixed & scrambled). Also, sometime they use cheap, disposable plates to serve the crepes and sometimes you get a plate. Like I said, we hope they will work out these things and do well.

The coffee and sandwiches are consistently excellent. The big blown up photo on the wall pays homage to a machine shop in town and sets the vibe for the place. Overall we like the place.

Been to Cafe 641? Share your experiences!