“50-50 but they deliver”

Dining options: Dinner
Hudson, Massachusetts
“50-50 but they deliver”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

Maybe it was just what I ordered. Didn't care for their dumplings, but their eggrolls were really good. Egg drop was a bit bland, but salt or soy sauce makes it work. I'm on the fence, so I will order other things from the menu (that they didn't include with the delivery) and try again. The receptionist was a bit "snippy" and didn't leave a good impression, but the delivery "dude" was very pleasant. I guess I just need to give them another chance, since they didn't put me off so badly I wouldn't try again!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Rita V

Sunnyvale, California
“Great value. Driveway is tight.”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

No brown rice, but selection was remarkable. I'm not from New England, but some of the choices like twice cooked pork (hui-guo rou), and especially the lobster and seafood influences, are not commonly seen in these little convenient take-out Chinese restaurants. Usually, it's just the cookie-cutter selections of chicken, pork, beef and shrimp. But not this place. I think the wait-staff could be more friendly, but are work conditions not good for them? I'm not sure if the crab meat was real or if the scallops were cooked to perfection, but I thought the food tasted pretty good.

Visited August 2012