“Stay Away” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Stay Away”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

Been here a couple of times in the past 2-3 years but my experience from last Saturday will be the last time.

The men's room was dirty.

The waitress was unfriendly.

6 of the 7 in our party had stomache within an hour after starting our meal.

Their so-call lobster buffet is a joke. 2 lobsters were prepared the entire hour I was there.

Finally, when I had the nerve to ask for an itemize receipt, the host tried to tell me my credit card carbon copy is the receipt. When I wouldn't accept, he said the itemize receipt was his only copy and couldn't give it to me. When I insisted to have a copy, he walked away extremely irritated and made me wait for an additional15 minutes after we were done eating and had paid our bill. When he came back with a photo copy of the receipt, he just threw it on our table, turned and walked away while mumbling some Chinese crap. Talk about rude.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Dang Q

Leominster, Massachusetts
“Sad to say, the quality has really gone downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for years now and in the past it has been excellent. The last two visits, within the last two months, went from so-so to worse. We went this past Wednesday and the sushi tasted like it was made with chunk light tuna, nothing was fresh and there were several empty bins. I can understand they don't want to waste food when there are not many diners, but this is not acceptable. We will not be back for a long time, if ever again.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank OhLolaH
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“I recommend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2012

I have just returned from a dinner at this buffet.
The place is nice, clean and welcoming. Stuff very nice and friendly. Good food veriety.
Seafood had a good fresh taste. The steamed crab legs could have used some more salt.
Shrimps were very tasty, so the clams.
And for the price of 13.5 (inc tax) it delivers a great value.

• Visited November 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Tons of food for least $$”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012 via mobile

It is really a super buffet ... super large, with lots of stuff and meat and fish and and and. For a small $ you can eat as much as u like. Ambiente is not very fancy, more like fast food restaurant. Food was ok but nothing special, so overall average.

Hamilton Square, New Jersey
“Better of the Chinese Buffets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

Chinese Buffets can vary based on quality of food and good sanitation. This one seems to be better than most. They do have well prepared foods and seem to rotate them nicely on the steam tables. Reasonably priced and friendly service. If you like shrimp and clams, their selection would suit your needs. They also have a nice selection of salads and sushi.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Hudson Super Buffet? Share your experiences!