“Great food and view of the golf course”
Review of Raffael's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Typical casual atmosphere plus a touch of nicer. Love going there for dinner with the kids or friends. Beautiful wide open view of the golf course year-round. Food better than average golf course in my experience. Super shrimp pizza and pasta dishes. Great bar, nice servers and management. Been going for years (since they were in Nantasket) and won't stop anytime soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

My friend and I went there for lunch because we had a coupon. We had a lovely window view of the golf course, The service was excellent . Our server was very attentive. I had the tuna melt which was good value. I don't know if we would go back as we like to see the water when we dine. Those who were golfing seem to enjoy their meal. Certainly the atmosphere was better than that of the Veiw on the gold course in Quincy.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Rafael's is no longer operating in Hull. They have taken over the restaurant at the S.Shore Country Club in Hingham. The food is bland and uninspiring in the new location--- as it was in the former location.

There is a new restaurant operating in the Nantasket Beach Resort operated by the new owner of that hotel (in the space formerly occupied by Rafael's. The food is slightly better than Raffaels, but nothing worth travelling a distance for. However it is a quiet, pleasant room and the prices line up pretty well with the food.

1  Thank Dalsch
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Food was very good, average pricing for this area. We enjoyed lazy man lobster dinner for myself and my husband had the special for the evening of Fish & Chips. Given good size protions, coudn't finsih the meal. Service was excellent, staff was very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

We were seated right away. But waited for a long time for a server to show up. We ordered and it took a long time to get the food and drinks. We asked for some extras like katchup,etc and they too took way to long to get it. on top of it- the food was just ok. A long wait for a disappointing meal.

1  Thank BigFoodFan