“Great place”

Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the Sunset Bay Marina, the Boston Harbor Islands, and the Boston Skyline, the deck at Sea Dog Brew Pub has one of the best sunset views on the South Shore. The deck opens in mid-April, and seating is first come, first serve. The Sea Dog hand crafted beers are served with pride, and seafood dominates the menu. The Fish N Chips are, by far, the most popular item on the menu. Reggae Brunch at Sea Dog has become a popular Sunday tradition, and guests will enjoy live music played right on the deck. If you are a boater, you can tie up your boat at one of the Sea Dog slips. Hint: Arrive by 7:00 p.M. In the summer to witness the famous sunset.
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I love the Sea Dog. I have been here several times over the past several years. The location is amazing and the selection of beer is excellent. I had a Sea Dog Summer Ale followed by a sampler of their Stout and their Sunfish beer ( delicious ) along with the Monkey Fist and another Pale ale. My two favorite beers were the stout and the sunfish beer. The mixed drinks are really good as well as I have tried several during past visits.

For the meal, I got a burger and some steamers. There was nothing special about the burger. It was good but a burger is a burger. The steamers were great and I got a heaping portion of them. I would've been satisifed with just those as my dinner.

I love coming here after a day out on the water and it is definitely worth driving past the other restaurants along Hull's shoreline to get here. Enjoy!

2  Thank mooseknuckler
There are newer reviews for Sea Dog Brew Pub

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Good pub food and friendly atmosphere. Get here early to sit outside and watch the sunset over the bay and Boston.

2  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went to Seadog on one of the first days it was open this spring. Though 40s outside the great sunset and good food / drink may summer that much closer.

Minor changes in menu from last year --still the best place to go for a Boston view sunset.

2  Thank Mark R
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Just a fun and casual spot with an amazing view. The food is typical and mediocre bar food but with a new chef in 2014 who knows? It could be fantastic, and I hope it will be because this is a fun spot in Hull!

2  Thank Lindasnorm
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We happen to hear about Sea Dog from a group of friends who come all the time over the summer. We were skeptical at first pulling up but once we got inside we saw the most amazing view that we have every scene.

We sat on the deck and had amazing steamers with a few sea dog brews and the others split a fish bowl which was cool. The fish and chips were awesome along with the fishermans platter.

The end came with an amazing sunset over the Boston harbor islands and the City! We will be back again when they re-open for sure!!!

2  Thank Sal G