“Beautiful area to visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Nantasket Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hull
Beloeil, Canada
“Beautiful area to visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are clean (although we had problems with the toilet that made a lot of noise). We had a refrigerator and a microwave which was very practical. The staff was very friendly. The on-site restaurant is very good and offers a great variety. The hotel is by the beach which is very good. There is a pool and exercise room. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Do not take a room by the street because there is a lot of traffic.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel was gorgeous! It was VERY clean, there were amazing views, and most encounters with the staff were great!
I had two quirks; the parking is tricky (small parking spaces and difficult to maneuver anything larger than a compact ar) and the kitchen staff needs to remember that while they are on break, the guests can hear and see them from the balcony. A lady and gentlemen seemed to be having a "dispute" in the parking area that carried on into our interactions while we were having dinner downstairs.

• Stayed September 2013
Harrison,MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

We were recently on road trip to Maine and decided that we would like to see Boston. The price of hotels in Boston were pretty high for an overnight stay, so we did a little shopping around. We came upon the Nantasket Beach Resort and we couldn't have been happier. Not only did we get a room for a steal, we didn't have to try to find parking in Boston! From the moment we arrived we were pleased. The resort is literally inches from the ocean. Our room was great, a fireplace and a balcony, what more could you ask for! We spent some time at the pool, but didn't have a chance to try the game room or restaurant. The front desk was so helpful in helping us with directions to the ferry into the city. Our only complaint was that we were only at this resort for less than 24 hours. We will surely visit again, we are curious to see what Hull is like during the busy summer season.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dana T
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Book on line had business near there, when we arrived they upgraded our room at no charge which had full ocean view, (2) balconys and fireplace, I asked if we could get a little later check out and they did so with no problems, The restaurant was great very reasonable and food was great, would go again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Philthy51
Glen Cove, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed at the NBR for a high school 50th reunion this past weekend. The hotel fronts on Nantasket Beach and I had a waterfront room. Unfortunately my fireplace didn't work and the club chair was broken and lopsided. Not having a telephone on the nighttable was an annoying and inexcusable inconvenience. Having a Mr. Coffee maker in the room was a plus and I used it. The Reception staff was friendly and efficient. The pool and spa area was spotless. The Paragon Grill is lively and very popular with reasonable food and an active bar scene. All in all, I enjoyed my stay and would go back again. P.S. I'm a runner and you can run for miles on the sand or the sidewalk in a cool breeze.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend that Place! Friendly staff and great cosy rooms with a real fireplace. You catch the Ferry to Boston, it takes just 20 Minutes. A great place to explore Boston without traffic jam and on the same time have a beach area right in front of the Resort.

• Stayed September 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

My friend had a wedding here were she reserved rooms for her guest. Upon my arrival was asked for my debit card for security and told the room would be held for security on it till check out. I had a young boy as a concierge check me in who was confused on my rate and charged me 236.27. I asked him why he charged me that amount he said he forgot my discount and where the charge was pending he would fix it to the 190.00 that we were suppose to get . I signed for 190.00 hold we to the wedding. The next morning I checked out with a Kathy who promised me all hold were released form my card. I proceeded to pay cash for my stay 217 with tax. On the way home I checked my banking to see not only was 190 hold their but also 236.27. As a mom 2 small kids funds are tight and now this left my account little to no money before pay day. I called hotel right away was told need to speak to a account person and they will be in at noon. I called back 3 times and each time Kathy told me to call back. I finally got Katie who told me accounts not in till Monday. I had to tell my story again and was told Trina from accounts would call my bank in the morning. At 11 on Monday I got message from Trina she spoke to my bank and I was told it was all set. I proceed to call my bank to talk to bank manager who told me their was no pending charge to cancel from the hotel they actually debited out the money and need to refund me. Bob the bank manger told me if Trina telling the truth she refunded it today and by Tuesday at midnight the fund will be back and to wait. Well to my surprise Tuesday came and no money. I called the bank and was told all I could do is to fill out fraud form or hope they refund me. A one night stay at a fair hotel with bad food and I am almost 700 in. Worst stay ever. Would never go back. Still waiting see what tomorrow brings

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
5 Thank g d
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hull
BEST WESTERN Rockland
Seaport Boston Hotel
Seaport Boston Hotel
#2 of 83 in Boston
4.5 of 5 bubbles 4,445 reviews

Been to Nantasket Beach Resort? Share your experiences!