“Great location”

Nantasket Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hull
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed twice at the Nantasket Beach Resort and was thoroughly pleased both times. The first time I stayed here, the person who checked us in offered to upgrade us to the newly-renovated suite with a kitchenette, living room, fireplace, master bedroom and enormous whirlpool tub. This suite had a picture window overlooking Nantasket Beach. That upgrade made our vacation! The second time we stayed, we selected a standard double room which also had a fireplace and an excellent view and in addition, had a small private balcony.

The Paragon Grill serves mainly Italian fare. The food and service is okay, but the view from the restaurant is one of the best around. Every table in this restaurant has a fantastic view!

The resort has a beautiful indoor pool and jacuzzi with glass walls all around and a sun roof. This is a very popular pool in the summer, so it can get a bit noisy and crowded in there.

The best part about this hotel is its location. It is right on Nantasket Beach which stretches on for almost five miles. This is a paradise for early morning runners. It is very near to World's End state park, a place which has to be seen to be believed. The shoreline in either direction for miles is absolutely gorgeous. The town of Hull is small and quaint. There are plenty of coffee shops, bakeries and diners within a mile of the resort. I have no complaints about this resort. It is now on my list of favorite nearby getaways.

Room Tip: Upgrade to one of the suites if available.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen B

Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed here October 8, 2013 for 2 nights and I had a wonderful time. From the first moment that I walked thru the doors of the hotel, until I checked out the experience was great. My room was spacious, very clean and the view, well lets say, I couldn't complain., I am a big beach person so getting to get up every morning and walking the beach was great. I went home and told my youngest son he needed to bring his girlfriend there, the ocean view I woke to everyday, listening to the waves of the ocean, breath taken.

I will differently be back. Great job guys

I am the Guest Service manager at a hotel and I have to say you give my desk a close running. I believe in treating EVERY guest that comes thru your door is like they are visiting your own home. Kudos

Room Tip: Balcony facing the Ocean
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Arline L
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My family and I went to visit our grandmother who lives near the hotel. We decided to book a standard double room because we knew we would not be wanting to drive home. It was clean the service was great and the fire kept you warm and cozy at night. The restaurant ( the paragon grill) was excellent. The hotels pool was warm and so was the hot tub. And our tub came with a bathtub with jets. I was pleased to find that the sheets were actually soft and did not feel like sand paper. This is a great hotel and I plan to be coming back soon.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stayed at the Nantasket Beach resort this past weekend as we wanted to spend some time at the ocean while we were in the Boston area. The hotel is located in a quaint area with a great ocean view. The service was top-notch from the moment we checked in. In fact, we were pleasantly surprised when they immediately offered to upgrade us to a king suite. Our room had obviously been remodeled not long ago. It was a very large room complete with a fireplace, fridge/microwave, with a well-equipped bath (whirlpool, large shower) and an additional ½ bath. Our room rate included breakfast in the hotel restaurant. The food was great and cooked exactly as requested. We were fortunate to have mild weather so we were able to enjoy a walk on the beach. Next time we would plan to pay the upcharge to stay in one of the king suites again.

Room Tip: Definitely worth paying to upgrade to stay in one of the king suites that looked out on the ocean.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We bought a special coupon on Living Social . We arrived to disappointment however once we told our problem of the room we were immediately moved to a better room with view of ocean. The service is unbelievable. Everyone that worked there seem to have a smile. Jamie was the housekeeper whom helped us and then the manager called to make sure we were happy. . .The room was clean and bed was comfy. The fireplace was amazing. The food service is amazing along with the price was inexpensive. I will return here for sure. Also pool and jacuzzi was clean and also amazing. The beach is right across the street so you can walk it at night. Just a clean quiet place. I cannot say enough about how great this place is and the people. Almost forgot the tub it was jetted and felt so so good.

Room Tip: Plan Jakes for seafood its is a great place to eat. Closed Nov-April. Also other things to see.Rever...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Thanks to excellent service from the friendly and cheery staff, well appointed rooms, the New England autumn by the sea, and the unbeatable room rate (booked through Expedia, off season rate), the new Mrs. and I have fallen in love with the Nantasket Beach Resort property and family. We had a lovely, private honeymoon experience and were treated warmly and excitedly by the staff just as any newlywed couple would be (it really made us feel special, thank you guys!). And the Monday night lobster special at the Paragon Grill (along with the expertly prepared clam chowder) was a real treat for us Oklahoma gals, and they had a good breakfast menu with reasonable prices for a hearty meal to start your traveler's day. The drive out of Hull to the Boston metro area was super easy using GPS along highway 3A, and gave us no shortage of local views to enjoy along the ride. We went beach combing the second day of our stay and found lots of great clam and abalone shells and beautifully tumbled granite stones--we lost ourselves in the walk and after 4 hours, it was an easy jaunt down the main drag on Hull Shore Drive back to the resort to warm up with coffee by the fireplace in our room. The staff at the Paragon recommended going down the inlet to Fort Revere and we had a great time walking through the old bunkers and having a spooky October adventure there. If you're interested in touring around the Boston metro, the concierge has you covered! You can book Duck Tours and other excursion packages at the front desk to avoid lines, and they have several area travel guides (like the one we used for our day trip to Salem) available if you are going for a more loosely planned trip and want to do some touring. They were plenty knowledgeable of good shops and eateries to go to in those places, and of which tourist traps to avoid. And for those who enjoy some vacation libations, the bar downstairs was fully stocked and moderately priced (the house wine selection offered several choices, but the overall wine list could have a few more choices IMHO.) All in all, we can't wait to come back for our anniversary and don't plan on staying anywhere else when we find ourselves in the area!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stay last night, at the start of winter. What a lovely surprise. The room is OK in size, but very well appointed. The fire place made a cold night cozy. The bathroom was large and the soak tub terrific. Clean, interesting and a beautiful view of the beach, right from my balcony. I'll surely be back

Room Tip: Loved the South Building
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hull
Best Western Rockland
#1 of 3 in Rockland
Comfort Inn
#3 of 3 in Rockland
East Boston / Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor

Been to Nantasket Beach Resort? Share your experiences!